Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you, was just about to post.
“The Discovery Box can not be combined with any other promotion”
Sorry for that .
Well this is my first time posting on this site, I’ve been lurking for ages 😂 I love Shay and Blue perfume and have just tried experimenting with the Black Box and a 30ml Blood Oranges perfume in my basket. I have then added in the hand wash and lotion to take advantage of the freebie. This lot should cost £70 but it has gone through as £54 😉 I have to admit this was too good an offer to miss, I only hope they honour it. It would seem that there is a loophole in the system

Well this is my first time posting on this site, I’ve been lurking for ages 😂 I love Shay and Blue perfume and have just tried experimenting with the Black Box and a 30ml Blood Oranges perfume in my basket. I have then added in the hand wash and lotion to take advantage of the freebie. This lot should cost £70 but it has gone through as £54 😉 I have to admit this was too good an offer to miss, I only hope they honour it. It would seem that there is a loophole in the system
Great first post! Welcome!

Oh, I hate the synthetic peach thing. The only perfume that for me does it right is Guerlain Mitsouko and that is from 1905!
Oooh that brings back memories. My mum loved Guerlain Mitsouko in that lovely bottle with the stopper. She only used it ‘on special occasions’. She also liked Joy by Jean Patou but I prefer the new Joy by Dior. Both really expensive sadly 😔

I have only just realised that the Discovery Box fragrances are 30ml so three times the size of the little ones I have! Slow on the uptake YES! But it is an even better bargain than I was expecting, YAY!

Welcome to the forum, Mum27.

Just a heads up. If anybody wanted to order anything from the French website I posted a few days ago then it`s advisable to do so asap. At the moment the items arrive tax free but after December 31st when we have finally left the EU items from the website will be subject to extra taxes. I know one or two of you saw perfumes you liked and at a really good price.

I was so looking forward to purchasing Shay & Blue. But,as soon as I put it on wanted to vomit🤢. Shame I like Dom❤

Welcome Mum27. This is the place to post any good buys or glitches, we appreciate it.

CC

I think the free body wash and lotion offer is finished 😩 as I have tried to buy some of the new body washes and lotions ( to £60 ) to get the freebies and it’s not working anymore....

Good deals tend to go quickly and QVC wrong listings go even quicker. Last year I got a huge Culinary Concepts hurricane lamp for £27. Big mistake but I got it and it is lovely.

CC

Hi Mum27. Is your order being processed?

Good deals tend to go quickly and QVC wrong listings go even quicker. Last year I got a huge Culinary Concepts hurricane lamp for £27. Big mistake but I got it and it is lovely.

CC
Don’t remind me. I still cry about that one you and Mr Marple bagged and I wasn‘t quick enough off the mark 😭 (Actually, I thought it was a bowl in two size options? Don’t tell me you got two Culinary Concepts bargains!).

Don’t remind me. I still cry about that one you and Mr Marple bagged and I wasn‘t quick enough off the mark 😭 (Actually, I thought it was a bowl in two size options? Don’t tell me you got two Culinary Concepts bargains!).
I’ve checked throughout the day and it’s still saying processing - my fingers are crossed as I do love a good bargain 😀

My discovery box hasn’t been despatched yet and they say on the website most orders are done in one day, 🙁. However they do have a sentence on the dispatches page saying order processing is taking a bit longer at the moment because of covid.

My discovery box hasn’t been despatched yet and they say on the website most orders are done in one day, 🙁. However they do have a sentence on the dispatches page saying order processing is taking a bit longer at the moment because of covid.
Me too.....waiting 😬

CC
I still regret not buying more than one of those CC. I gifted the one I bought for a friend who had just had her kitchen renovated and it still has pride of place in it. It does look stunning to be fair though

It was the lamp (well large candle holder) with silver antlers all around. Should have been about £70 if I remember rightly but there was a small one and they were charging the lower price for both of them. It really is nice boast boast (sorry).

CC

It was the lamp (well large candle holder) with silver antlers all around. Should have been about £70 if I remember rightly but there was a small one and they were charging the lower price for both of them. It really is nice boast boast (sorry).

CC
It does sound lovely (only joking with the angry face above) ;)

Am, just to let you know. I have ordered directly from Shay and Blue and I remember it said Processing on my order and I got it delivered and still saying Processing on the website. Every online retailer has the delays because of Covid on their sites and stuff is arriving very quickly. Amazon order cat water bowl last Sunday afternoon due to arrive Tuesday real life arrived Monday. SpaceNK I ordered a candle on Wednesday due to arrive Saturday real-life arrived on Friday lunchtime.

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed your orders arrive.

Am, just to let you know. I have ordered directly from Shay and Blue and I remember it said Processing on my order and I got it delivered and still saying Processing on the website. Every online retailer has the delays because of Covid on their sites and stuff is arriving very quickly. Amazon order cat water bowl last Sunday afternoon due to arrive Tuesday real life arrived Monday. SpaceNK I ordered a candle on Wednesday due to arrive Saturday real-life arrived on Friday lunchtime.

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed your orders arrive.
How’s the cat? Did he survive from perching on the side of your bath or did he join you in the bath 😂🤗

Latest posts

Back