Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its very nice I tried a boxed set with all the scents and this one is my fav ...did not find any of the others lasted
There`s the other discovery box available Boffy and you could choose blood oranges for everything in it. It`s £25 and free delivery.

There`s the other discovery box available Boffy and you could choose blood oranges for everything in it. It`s £25 and free delivery.
That’s really good as well.

ml for ml

CHOOSE 1 X 40ML HAND CREME £10 EACH COST £3.21
CHOOSE 1 X 40ML HAND CREME £10 EACH COST £3.21
CHOOSE 1 X 2ML FRAGRANCE SAMPLES £4 EACH COST £1.28
CHOOSE 1 X 2ML FRAGRANCE SAMPLES £4 EACH COST £1.28
CHOOSE 1 X 10ML FRAGRANCES £25 EACH COST £8.01
CHOOSE 1 X 10ML FRAGRANCES £25 EACH COST £8.01

TOTAL £78 COST £25.

There`s no doubting the £40 discovery box is great value but the £25 discovery box has a bigger choice of fragrances. I`ve had one before and I really like the handcreams, they`re light and non greasy which I prefer to the thicker richer ones. Each box has its merits IMO.

Got my little black box today too all Framboise Noir. Did get the samples in BlackBerry Woods and Blacks club leather. Already have Atropa belladonna and I can’t take to black tulip (Sounds great when described but just something, I think it’s plum that doesn’t smell right on me - and I could still smell it for hours and hours! lol) I’ve got English cherry blossom too so I need to keep wearing sample of blackberry woods to see if I need the TSV

I just checked where mine is in the system and it’s at the Dorset hub. That surprised me as I was under the impression they were based in London! Anyway the delivery is due tomorrow if all goes well. But I reckon They are just ploughing through and perhaps they don’t have huge staff numbers. I would chase them thought their online form if you don’t hear by Thursday though.

I wonder if Floral Street will ever have a TSV. I am loving this Neon Rose I’m trying today! Oh dear.
Ooh yes a Floral Street TSV bargain would be good I loved the neon rose too.

I wonder when the TSV will go live. Dom has early access notification on his website so have registered for that but worried it will sell out if I don’t get in fast! The influencers highlighting it will cost under £40 but Alison Keenan has it at just under £49 plus P&P so hoping the former obviously but does seem a tad good to be true. 🤷‍♀️

Having read through the thread again and after my error with the fragrance size in the discovery box, which was 30ml not 10ml, I now realise the fragrance in this is 100ml not 50ml. Wowzers! I am staying logged on all day!!!

I wonder when the TSV will go live. Dom has early access notification on his website so have registered for that but worried it will sell out if I don’t get in fast! The influencers highlighting it will cost under £40 but Alison Keenan has it at just under £49 plus P&P so hoping the former obviously but does seem a tad good to be true. 🤷‍♀️

it might pop up for a few mins but not till much nearer 9pm as shay & blue do sell out fast

Having read through the thread again and after my error with the fragrance size in the discovery box, which was 30ml not 10ml, I now realise the fragrance in this is 100ml not 50ml. Wowzers! I am staying logged on all day!!!
it wont be live till nearer 9pm but might pop up for a few mins during the day but be here nearer 9pm

Apologies got it wrong it now appears to be £48.96, so sorry for wrong info, strange that on S&B website it states it will be under £40 and I am sure this morning BTY beauty said the same but that has now changed on Bty beauty to the higher price

Well I just followed the link to the S&B website which still says £40. Perhaps it was a typo for £50.

Well I just followed the link to the S&B website which still says £40. Perhaps it was a typo for £50.
Me too but, on reflection, it says the ‘event’ has sets of £100 value for under £40 so may not be referring to the actual Tsv. However I think it’s misleading.....

they last for a good 4-5 hours on me. But I dislike orange and they seem to have Blood Oranges as one of the top sellers and put in sets on QVC. I don't do fruity never had the urge to smell like any sort of fruit really. They do one with raspberry but it is very woody on me.

You made me laugh and remember my "Body Shop" phase. I had a day of pampering and lined up all my bottles and pots then washed this, scrubbed that, washed a bit more, slathered body butter here and there. And in the end was just a fruit salad. It was good, but think it was just half a blueberry short of being sickly sweet yukky. I do remember that upstairs always smelt nice.

Thank you for reminding me of a good time. 🎁

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Fragrance & Body Collection
Item Number: 240701
QVC Price £71.00
Todays Special Value Price £48.96
P&P £3.95

This luxurious four-piece collection from Shay & Blue features a 100ml Eau de Parfum in your choice of refreshing and bright English Cherry Blossom, feminine and elegant Black Tulip or autumnal and rich Blackberry Woods, plus complementary Shower Oil to help gently cleanse and deeply hydrate your skin, and a moisturising Body & Hand Lotion to keep skin feeling supple and smooth. Complete with a 10ml size of the fabulous Tallulah's Camellia Eau de Parfum, this Shay & Blue edit is the perfect way to indulge your love of fine fragrance.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Shay & Blue you would pay £122, so for our Today's Special Value price of £48.96 plus P&P you're saving £69.09.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for every woman (and man) in their repertoire.

Discover something new - along with your new fragrance, shower oil and lotion, you'll receive a 10ml preview of the brand's new 2021 fragrance - Tallulah's Camellia Eau de Parfum. This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this gorgeous collection once more in 90 days' time, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains (a choice of):
English Cherry Blossom collection:

• 1 x English Cherry Blossom Eau de Parfum (100ml) - with delicate notes of freesia, cherry and lily of the valley, underlined by a base of warming amber and musk
  • 1 x English Cherry Blossom Shower Oil (250ml) - as a shower gel, it works to cleanse and soften the skin without drying it out; as a foaming bath soak, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water. Perfumed with the scent of English Cherry Blossom
  • 1 x English Cherry Blossom Body & Hand Lotion (200ml) - a light moisturiser designed to absorb easily and smooth the look of your skin. Features the English Cherry Blossom scent and enriched with aloe vera and cocoa seed butter
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
Or

Black Tulip collection:

• 1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (100ml) - a modern floral featuring fresh, delicate sprigs of snowdrops blended with rich, black tulips, tart plums, and a warm, balanced base of white chocolate. Deeply feminine and elegant
  • 1 x Black Tulip Shower Oil (250ml) as a shower gel, it works to cleanse and soften the skin without drying it out; as a foaming bath soak, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water. Perfumed with the scent of Black Tulip
  • 1 x Black Tulip Body & Hand Lotion (200ml) - a light moisturiser designed to absorb easily and smooth the look of your skin. Features the Black Tulip scent and enriched with aloe vera and cocoa seed butter
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
Or

Blackberry Woods collection:

• 1 x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (100ml) - the essence of autumn, this heady blend features top notes of blackberry with a heart of neroli and lemon leaves, and a warm, woody cypress base
  • 1 x Blackberry Woods Shower Oil (250ml) - as a shower gel, it works to cleanse and soften the skin without drying it out; as a foaming bath soak, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water. Perfumed with the scent of Blackberry Woods
  • 1 x Blackberry Woods Body & Hand Lotion (200ml) - a light moisturiser designed to absorb easily and smooth the look of your skin. Features the Blackberry Woods scent and enriched with aloe vera and cocoa seed butter

Latest posts

Back