Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

100ml Perfume £55 direct cost £23.85
250ml Rich Almond Shower Oil £22 cost £9.54
250ml Hand & Body Lotion £20 cost £8.67
10ml Tallulahs Camellia Perfume £25 cost £10.85

Total £122 cost £52.91 incl p&p used in calculations
Thanks to SCW for RRP prices.

I’m surprised it is only the cherry blossom which has sold out. Maybe they didn’t make so many of that one. Plus the S&B Discovery Box was rather unfortunately timed I think, a few days before the TSV, very similar contents and £13 cheaper.

Very true. That was poor show.

I didn’t know if you could get two of the discovery boxes or whether that was seen as depriving someone else, so I didn’t try. But really I would have been happier with two of those! But never mind, it’s only money! 😱😱

I didn’t go for it, as a 100mil of perfume, would go on forever and I like to chop and change in perfumes, I would have preferred, say 50 mil or even 30 mil doubled of course! Then I could split and not feel bad about ordering, I would have of went for the black tulip.

A friend mentioned to me on Sunday when I bumped into her when out at the Co.op she could not smell her perfume. She asked me could I smell it? I lent in and sniffed said yes I could. She wore the same perfume every day Michael Kors Wanderlust and I told her she had gone nose blind. So used to it she could no longer smell it others can. She asked if I changed my perfume and I said yes I wear one 3 days at most.

The one perfume I get most comments about is one I only wear now and again. It`s called First by Van Cleef and Arpels. I don`t know about anybody else but it always depends what mood I`m in when deciding which perfume to wear. I think it`s true when they say certain smells can be uplifting other smells can be relaxing, some smells annoying and so on. Since my late sister passed away just over a year ago I find I can`t wear the original Miss Dior perfume. It was the only perfume she ever wore and the bottle I have is one she bought for me. I just can`t bear to wear it these days.

The one perfume I get most comments about is one I only wear now and again. It`s called First by Van Cleef and Arpels. I don`t know about anybody else but it always depends what mood I`m in when deciding which perfume to wear. I think it`s true when they say certain smells can be uplifting other smells can be relaxing, some smells annoying and so on. Since my late sister passed away just over a year ago I find I can`t wear the original Miss Dior perfume. It was the only perfume she ever wore and the bottle I have is one she bought for me. I just can`t bear to wear it these days.
Ahh Vienna that's so sad sorry about your sister. The two perfumes you mention I have worn many moons ago both lovely x

This is very me to a tea, fragrance is one of most important things for me to getting ready for the day , and fragrance I find attached to multiple memory's of my mum for me I find wearing opium , Chanel Coco or coty laiment which were her perfumes of choice so never anything suble lol it's like shes giveing me a kick up the arse when I need it

Vienna how is your son and DIL doing now? Hopefully nearly back to full health.
DIL is back to full health and back at work but the Army Doctor has said my son has what is being described as long covid. He still has the dreadful cough which causes him to be breathless at times and soon tires. It`s strange how its affected him so badly because he`s only 45, is one of the fittest and most disciplined people i know. He watches his diet carefully, runs or is in the gym daily and yet this virus has really knocked him for six. The Army doctor won`t allow him to return to work as yet and he`s somewhat frustrated because this is the first time in over 25 years as a soldier that he`s been off work for longer than a few days. Thanks for asking anyway LATI.

We just don’t have any idea of how this will effect each of us. As your son has shown it’s not just the grannies which seems to go over the heads of those gathering in crowds for whatever reason.

At least your DIL has come through the other end.

Latest posts

Back