Shay & Blue TSV 2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Shay & Blue TSV 3.jpg
    Shay & Blue TSV 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Shay & Blue TSV 4.jpg
    Shay & Blue TSV 4.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 135
Thankfully I saw reason and got out the S&B stash this morning to check that I am only missing the lilac/gooseberry one. So I must spend the day with Nanny McFee because I really do NOT need this at all. I wonder if the L&G one will be the same type of thing as YC lemon and lavender. I hate that so shall have to persuade myself that it is, 😂😂.

I got the lilac & gooseberry when it was first released a month or so back and love it as my summer lighter fragrance ( I’m not a floral type person and hate the blood Orange - tend to prefer blackberry woods or framboise noir )

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Artisan Fragrance Collection
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £2.95

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.242151

Auto-Delivery (ONLY LIVE AT TIME OF POSTING)

This luxurious four-piece Artisan Fragrance Collection from Shay & Blue features 10ml Eau de Parfum fragrances in limited edition Lilacs & Gooseberries, brand new Tallulahs Camelia, delicate Amber Rose and hypnotic Oud Alif. This wonderful collection is the perfect way to indulge your love of fine fragrance.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for everyone in their repertoire.

Discover something new - included in the set is the new 2021 fragrance - Tallulah's Camellia Eau de Parfum. This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods. You'll also receive Lilacs & Gooseberries, which is a limited edition fragrance.

Spritz it your way - whether you choose to layer the fragrances together or wear them alone, this gorgeous collection is a great way of discovering new scents and old favourites too.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another fragrance collection in 90 days' time including a preview of the new 2022 scent Clementines, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Limited Edition Lilacs & Gooseberries Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a twisted and addictive juicy floral fragrance with sweet lilac and sharp gooseberries
  • 1 x Amber Rose Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a classic fragrance updated with a modern romantic twist, blended with white amber and sweet creamy notes
  • 1 x Oud Alif Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a sensual, smoky, hypnotic scent that's impossible to ignore, blended with the finest oud agarwood spiked with chocolat noir, saffron and dark patchouli

Fragrance notes:

Tallulah's Camelia:

• Top notes - crisp and elegant bluebells
  • Heart notes - white flowers of gardenia and lily
  • Base notes - tempting warmth of white tea and wood
Lilacs & Gooseberries:

• Top notes - intoxicating lilacs, sweet and heady
  • Heart notes - devilishly sharp gooseberries
  • Base notes - euphoric fine white amber
Amber Rose:

• Top notes - rare and feminine May rose from Grasse
  • Heart notes - delicious dulce de leche with sweet milk notes
  • Base notes - fine white amber
Oud Alif:

• Top notes - fine Oud agarwood
  • Heart notes - Chocolat noir and soft saffron
  • Base notes - Napa leather and dark patchouli

Auto Delivery option contains:

• 1 x NEW Clementines Eau de Parfum (10ml) - joyful bursts of clementine freshness flirt with the uplifting bitterness of petitgrain. A fascinating citrus floral keeps you wanting more
  • 1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - gives an instant hit of fresh flowers, followed by smooth, warm and seductive white chocolate and wood
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Black's Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) - rich with the scent of English leather, firewood and a smooth brandy

Fragrance notes:

Clementines:

• Top notes: clementine for a burst of freshness
  • Heart notes: petitgrain and spring watercress bring character and a twist
  • Base notes: laurel woods for a rounded delicate base
Black Tulip:

• Top notes: snowdrops and cyclamen
  • Heart notes: black tulip and plum
  • Base notes: white chocolate and soft woods
Tallulah's Camelia:

Black's Club Leather:

• Top notes: English leather, reassuring and comforting
  • Heart notes: aroma of a fine brandy
  • Base notes: firewood and mahogany rubbed with beeswax

Im new to Shay & Blue having just recently tried the Atropa Belladonna and fallen in love with it. Im defo going to have to give this a go. 😁

Ive ordered it. 😁 (on auto delivery. Ssshhh 🤫)
Well done!

I got a previous TSV on auto delivery too. It’s a really good way to try the brand. Sadly it has also led to some expensive purchases too, especially when they put out their selection box offers. 😃😃 There’s usually a link posted on here when they do that by some kind forumite who can do such things!

I have had a look Mazza and the discovery box doesn't seem to be on their website at the moment. I loved most of the one I ordered, but wished I had not gone for Framboise Noir, it's blommin horrible. Sold it on ebay. Nearly got my £25 back. :D

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Artisan Fragrance Collection
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £2.95

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.242151

Auto-Delivery (ONLY LIVE AT TIME OF POSTING)

This luxurious four-piece Artisan Fragrance Collection from Shay & Blue features 10ml Eau de Parfum fragrances in limited edition Lilacs & Gooseberries, brand new Tallulahs Camelia, delicate Amber Rose and hypnotic Oud Alif. This wonderful collection is the perfect way to indulge your love of fine fragrance.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for everyone in their repertoire.

Discover something new - included in the set is the new 2021 fragrance - Tallulah's Camellia Eau de Parfum. This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods. You'll also receive Lilacs & Gooseberries, which is a limited edition fragrance.

Spritz it your way - whether you choose to layer the fragrances together or wear them alone, this gorgeous collection is a great way of discovering new scents and old favourites too.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another fragrance collection in 90 days' time including a preview of the new 2022 scent Clementines, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Limited Edition Lilacs & Gooseberries Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a twisted and addictive juicy floral fragrance with sweet lilac and sharp gooseberries
  • 1 x Amber Rose Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a classic fragrance updated with a modern romantic twist, blended with white amber and sweet creamy notes
  • 1 x Oud Alif Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a sensual, smoky, hypnotic scent that's impossible to ignore, blended with the finest oud agarwood spiked with chocolat noir, saffron and dark patchouli

Fragrance notes:

Tallulah's Camelia:

Lilacs & Gooseberries:

• Top notes - intoxicating lilacs, sweet and heady
  • Heart notes - devilishly sharp gooseberries
  • Base notes - euphoric fine white amber
Amber Rose:

• Top notes - rare and feminine May rose from Grasse
  • Heart notes - delicious dulce de leche with sweet milk notes
  • Base notes - fine white amber
Oud Alif:

• Top notes - fine Oud agarwood
  • Heart notes - Chocolat noir and soft saffron
  • Base notes - Napa leather and dark patchouli

Auto Delivery option contains:

• 1 x NEW Clementines Eau de Parfum (10ml) - joyful bursts of clementine freshness flirt with the uplifting bitterness of petitgrain. A fascinating citrus floral keeps you wanting more
  • 1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - gives an instant hit of fresh flowers, followed by smooth, warm and seductive white chocolate and wood
  • 1 x Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea
  • 1 x Black's Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) - rich with the scent of English leather, firewood and a smooth brandy

Fragrance notes:

Clementines:

• Top notes: clementine for a burst of freshness
  • Heart notes: petitgrain and spring watercress bring character and a twist
  • Base notes: laurel woods for a rounded delicate base
Black Tulip:

• Top notes: snowdrops and cyclamen
  • Heart notes: black tulip and plum
  • Base notes: white chocolate and soft woods
Tallulah's Camelia:

Black's Club Leather:

• Top notes: English leather, reassuring and comforting
  • Heart notes: aroma of a fine brandy
  • Base notes: firewood and mahogany rubbed with beeswax
both live currently

My TSV arrived today and I ❤️ it. !!
All the fragrances are lovely. The Oud Alif was the one i was most looking forward to but i like them all - i think the Amber Rose is probably my favourite.
Excellent!!!!

I had a sample of the Amber Rose and liked it. I like Blackberry woods and Atropa Belladonna best. Black tulip smelled awful on me so I gave it away and the blood oranges didn`t suit me either. I`ll wait until SB website do their discovery boxes and will order the Amber Rose.

Latest posts

Back