Shay & Blue TSV 6/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV arrived today and I ❤️ it. !!
All the fragrances are lovely. The Oud Alif was the one i was most looking forward to but i like them all - i think the Amber Rose is probably my favourite.
I’ve tried them all now and would say the Oud Alif is my favourite, the Lilacs and Gooseberries is not for me, but happy to sample them all and good for travelling 😊

How would you describe Qud Alif Lynne? I tend to stick to Black Tulip but a change isn’t a bad idea now and again.
I liked it because to me it was the most sensual and I could detect the chocolate noir, if you like light fragrance then this isn’t for you , the lilacs and gooseberries reminded me of white tea which others may find appealing, but perfume is very individual 😊

How would you describe Qud Alif Lynne? I tend to stick to Black Tulip but a change isn’t a bad idea now and again.
Id say its the most unisex of the four - which to me is a good thing, but if you don't like slightly masculine scents it’s probably not for you. I’d say its not really a daytime fragrance. Very different to anything else i’ve got, and it’s different to what i was expecting from the description somehow, i think I was expecting it to be more patchouly-ish, but it is lovely.

Latest posts

Back