She's making my ears itch.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Her pronounced pronunciation is getting on my nadgers, so I've turned off. I'm doing something else for 2 hours. 🥴

Why, whenever food or drink is mentioned - on any programme, the presenters/BAs / faux 'designers' always say.... "OH, I'M FEELING HUNGRY NOW". Oh grow up. As has just happened.

AWKWARD MOMENT.......... Kabler said "oh you're a glamorous gran aren't you " = pregnant pause, with a mumbled reply, then Kabler responded with an embarrassed " well, its Eamonn's daughter, so........." then a careful response of "yes, she's nearly 1 now". I rather get the impression that Mrs Holmes plays no part in Mr Holmes other family.

AWKWARD MOMENT.......... Kabler said "oh you're a glamorous gran aren't you " = pregnant pause, with a mumbled reply, then Kabler responded with an embarrassed " well, its Eamonn's daughter, so........." then a careful response of "yes, she's nearly 1 now". I rather get the impression that Mrs Holmes plays no part in Mr Holmes other family.
Maybe she was just trying not to tread on anyone’s toes. She’s not the biological grandma and i think some people would criticise her for pretending she was.

Try this to see what mood she has put you into - - - -

Cartoon mood colour test 290519983_519.jpg

The sun glasses,The leopard skin prints,The snake,The Orange,The Bags,The insincerity,will it never end?
Laughing all the way to the 🏦 bank!
We are so lucky to be sharing a shipping container,coming to your screens very soon.
As for the tat seller with her,a complete airhead,absolutely pointless being with 🪖 helmet hair presenting.

Holme's first wife like him is from Belfast. When he started working in England, she refused to move over, he had to go back to Belfast to be with them when he had a break in work. This went on for years, I remember in interviews he was always asked about why his wife did not move to England, as he was living and working there. He just used to say she was a home body and wanted to stay close to her family.

I never even knew he was divorced and remarried for years after he was with Ruth.

I had to laugh when Jackie gaily read out a customer tweet saying the hanging chain on her RL jacket had broken. They sort of tried to make it into a bit of a joke! No constructive response, just a bit of oh dear what a shame.

Holme's first wife like him is from Belfast. When he started working in England, she refused to move over, he had to go back to Belfast to be with them when he had a break in work. This went on for years, I remember in interviews he was always asked about why his wife did not move to England, as he was living and working there. He just used to say she was a home body and wanted to stay close to her family.

I never even knew he was divorced and remarried for years after he was with Ruth.

Lots of photos here..................

I had to laugh when Jackie gaily read out a customer tweet saying the hanging chain on her RL jacket had broken. They sort of tried to make it into a bit of a joke! No constructive response, just a bit of oh dear what a shame.
The high quality hang chain was something Ruth was particularly proud of. Jackie dropped a clanger by reading the tweet. I wonder if Ruth will ever mention the hang chain again.

Gawd,he was an old geezer when she married him😬 she did look lovely though👰 I bet Gabrielle is glad she hasn't got to wheel old Eamonn around 👨‍🦽😀

Attachments

• eamonn-holmes-and-ruth-langsford-wedding-day-z.jpg
    eamonn-holmes-and-ruth-langsford-wedding-day-z.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 106
Looks like she's holding him up on their wedding day. If he had indications of a bad back then, she should have cut and run ! and yes I bet the first Mrs Holmes thinks she dodged a bullet there.

Gawd,he was an old geezer when she married him😬 she did look lovely though👰 I bet Gabrielle is glad she hasn't got to wheel old Eamonn around 👨‍🦽😀
Eamonn and Ruth are actually the same age. 62

Latest posts

Back