Shirley Ballas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
In this week’s magazine in The Sun newspaper there is an interview with Shirley Ballas and she was asked who her beauty icon is.
Her answer? Alison Young would you believe. I’ll give it 48 hours before that starts getting mentioned on a regular basis 😂

Oh dear, I do like Shirley Ballas but AY's head will have swelled to twice its size at that comment and she'll no doubt be clutching that magazine on air for years to come now!

Would you take beauty advice from someone who gets blood injections into her face - is it vampire injections they call it?
I know she is in the business where she has to look good but anything I’ve heard or read she seems obsessed with youth at any cost including a toy boy.

I’ll defer to her dance knowledge, anything else I’ll pass.

In this week’s magazine in The Sun newspaper there is an interview with Shirley Ballas and she was asked who her beauty icon is.
Her answer? Alison Young would you believe. I’ll give it 48 hours before that starts getting mentioned on a regular basis 😂
No I can’t believe it, honestly how has AY become a worldwide beauty icon, her book promoting is never ending 🙂

Would you take beauty advice from someone who gets blood injections into her face - is it vampire injections they call it?
I know she is in the business where she has to look good but anything I’ve heard or read she seems obsessed with youth at any cost including a toy boy.

I’ll defer to her dance knowledge, anything else I’ll pass.
Is her face swollen because of the blood injections or is it due to medication ? Does she explain ?

There must be a reason for her smarming up to AY. and promoting QVC. No one in the business does something for nothing. Are we about to see SB appear on QVC flogging some tat or other she’s put her name to?
She didn’t mention Q to be fair and they didn’t have a picture of AY either, just a tiny picture of the book that she released earlier in the year.

Watch this space for a Shirley Ballas skincare range appearing in the near future though she openly admits to have several procedures for "enhancement " especially as her live in fella is at least 15 years younger than her.

Most celebs rave about Caroline Hirons (?) and her expert knowledge about skincare. They also mention Sarah Chapman as a go-to.

Watch this space for a Shirley Ballas skincare range appearing in the near future though she openly admits to have several procedures for "enhancement " especially as her live in fella is at least 15 years younger than her.

A couple of years ago S Balls (oops missed the 'a' out) was in all the sleb magazines bragging about her new boyfriend and practically begging for an engagement ring for the upcoming Christmas. Talk about desperate, and I thought pretty humiliating on her part. Up to press it still hasn't happened. I also remember Vorderman's endless articles about her planned solo flying trip around the world, it was going to be "in the next 6 months" then it was delayed to "next year". Well that hasn't happened either - probably too old for her flying licence now.

These slebs should keep their mouths shut, as we, the public have very long memories. 😂

My Mr T confuses Ms Ballas with Dorian from Birds of a Feather. I've just read the article & didn't understand this comment: 'She created a haven of beautiful candles in my bathroom'.
Does AY have a side line in dipping wicks?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back