Should TSV threads be posted a maximum of 14 days before?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Should TSV threads be posted a maximum of 14 days before?

• Yes

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise I had missed the closing date of the poll. I am so stupid sometimes. Anyway I'd gone with no anyway. So my vote wouldn't have mattered. Still wish I had voted though.
That's what I tend to do; make a mental note to do something then miss the deadline.

I think the voting shows not many folk had a strong view -a low turn out at the polls; and of those voters it was only perceived to be a problem / mild annoyance to a small percentage of those who voted.

The thread also shows how much more important to us than shopping are our loved ones (hairy, furry feathered, scaled or bald).

We've had a bad 7 months. Our teddy (cat) was diagnosed with tumour in his abdomen. Been on steroids and I have been giving him CBD oil for cats. Vet approved (on the quiet) but was not allowed to tell me to get some.

Anyways had him back to vets a fair few times, prognosis not good. Not expected to live past Christmas. Here we are today, he has had the tumour removed, rest of his organs fine, nothing spread.

He is not happy, he is in a cage with a recovery suit on and half doped up. But, the news today compared to 7 months ago has made us giddy. So happy. Vet really thought it was a malignant tumour and would spread rapidly, but thankfully he is still with us and the mass has been sent for testing.

Can't say I have thought that much about QVC, our critters come first and we have been worried sick.

I didn't realise I had missed the closing date of the poll. I am so stupid sometimes. Anyway I'd gone with no anyway. So my vote wouldn't have mattered. Still wish I had voted thou

So my vote wouldn't have mattered.<<

Worry not, Coolcat, I don't think anyone's vote mattered - based on the fact that nothing has been mentioned about the 'result' - & therefore, the only result for me has been a waste of my time ! #WTF!!??

Just to say before or if this thread gets closed.
I never intended my posts on the TSV’s to cause upset and I certainly appreciate anyone posting information. But perhaps I thought when confirmed….
I’m not a bad person and value everyone opinions, I certainly don’t like bad feelings. I don’t know anymore and for now will take a break from posting….
Yesterday we woke to our labrador panting, shaking in a lot of pain, and unable to move. After a neighbour kindly helped my husband to carry him to the car, to go to the vets. He very sadly didn’t come back home, I know it’s selfish to expect him to always be with us. It still does hurt so badly and we miss him….
So very sorry to hear about your precious boy. Hurts like hell when we loose our fur babies. Come back when you are ready, and look after yourself

We've had a bad 7 months. Our teddy (cat) was diagnosed with tumour in his abdomen. Been on steroids and I have been giving him CBD oil for cats. Vet approved (on the quiet) but was not allowed to tell me to get some.

Anyways had him back to vets a fair few times, prognosis not good. Not expected to live past Christmas. Here we are today, he has had the tumour removed, rest of his organs fine, nothing spread.

He is not happy, he is in a cage with a recovery suit on and half doped up. But, the news today compared to 7 months ago has made us giddy. So happy. Vet really thought it was a malignant tumour and would spread rapidly, but thankfully he is still with us and the mass has been sent for testing.

Can't say I have thought that much about QVC, our critters come first and we have been worried sick.
That’s wonderful news, hope he recovers completely

I missed the poll, but I would definitely have voted not to change it.

As an example, my hoover could be playing up & I might need a new one. I could come on here, see a shark tsv was coming up in 3 or 4 weeks & hang on for it. As much notice as possible is great for planned purchases.
If one isn’t on the horizon, you can then trawl the internet for the best deal elsewhere.

I notice very few people now comment on upcoming tsv’s because they’re hidden in a thread somewhere that not instantly available ( I have to click the pinned post then click the link in a comment to get to the new home )
life was so much simpler when it was just in the forum as normal

dont think many people cared if the dates / items changed ( life is full of changes ) we just liked getting a head-up on potential tsv’s

I notice very few people now comment on upcoming tsv’s because they’re hidden in a thread somewhere that not instantly available ( I have to click the pinned post then click the link in a comment to get to the new home )

dont think many people cared if the dates / items changed ( life is full of changes ) we just liked getting a head-up on potential tsv’s
Right there are the top of the QVC section. Just click and go look for the TSV you are interested in.

The section is right at top of QVC section, it really is quite clear.

You are still getting a heads up.

Don't think there is much change in number of comments on threads, many had none until week of TSV.

As you say life is full of changes and we have made a change on here. Given change has been made and it is different to what poll was on there is little point this thread remaining open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back