Shouting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

elainew

Registered Shopper
I am sick of being shouted at in my living room why can't they just present the item and be done with it and all this addition of buyers and toni diniz shouting and balling at me is a complete turn off not to mention some presenters dreadful acting and carrying on yuk

Many of us on here agree with you 100%, Elaine. You’d never put up with it in a shop, so why on earth would you put up with it in your home. I watch very little TJC now, it’s all Opatra, random cheap items that you can pick up on Amazon, or two presenters/buyers talking over each other. It’s not a pleasant experience.

They rarely show gemstone jewellery nowadays. Whenever they showcase jewellery, it's usually gold chains and bracelets, with Nitesh shouting about it. There's not much for me there. My mother thinks Kim is the worst of them for terrible acting. She might be right. Her expressions of shock are ludicrous.

They rarely show gemstone jewellery nowadays. Whenever they showcase jewellery, it's usually gold chains and bracelets, with Nitesh shouting about it. There's not much for me there. My mother thinks Kim is the worst of them for terrible acting. She might be right. Her expressions of shock are ludicrous.
Kim's voiceovers are spectacular. She always sounds incredibly bored. The Christmas advert one was hysterical, with Derek, Caroline and others doing their best overexcited voice acting. Then ending with Kim sounding like she's contemplating cleaning out her fridge or something.

I am totally over the buyers and "guests". They generally bring nothing to the sales they're doing, always talking over the actual presenters, or shouting down the camera. Life's far too short.

I tend to change channels if there's more than one person on screen when I switch on now. Unless there's something totally awful being sold, because watching the desperate attempts at getting sales can be fun 😏

I agree with you both. The other morning Peter did a very strange thing. He was doing strange hand gestures whilst on with Natalia, and then appeared to have walked off set, I am assuming he didn’t know we could hear him still, and was shouting to the Tjc staff. I found it rather unprofessional and uncomfortable to watch. Did anyone else catch this?

Please let's not mention Nitesh he is soo very bad, his head in hands the 7 price drops which now can be 9!!! The mind boggles. His last few shows with Chris were just awful felt sorry for Chris. Anshu, Vickrem and a few other presenters I like but the other buyers no! I enjoy watching I can live without ever watching the others again.

Latest posts

Back