Showing too much

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
DF was caught on camera showing a lumpy tip of her bozoom the other day and yesterday Charlie's dangly bits were so obviously hanging free on his inside leg. I'm surprised none of the bosses have spoken to him about this because it's happened before. He needs advice on wearing better underpants, or just underpants. It looked like he had none on! He's a strange one.

DF was caught on camera showing a lumpy tip of her bozoom the other day and yesterday Charlie's dangly bits were so obviously hanging free on his inside leg. I'm surprised none of the bosses have spoken to him about this because it's happened before. He needs advice on wearing better underpants, or just underpants. It looked like he had none on! He's a strange one.
He's been doing that for years and it looks absolutely ridiculous IMO.

Maybe he needs a Prince Albert.
🤣🤣🤣

He is too smarmy imo,makes me shudder.

Ewww...you only made me go n take a look...thanks that's something I can't unsee! I guess at least it was hanging in the right direction....but not a pretty sight. Surely Stine should've sorted out his baggy old sack!
Oh yuck!
Not sure what show this was in but I actually watched a fair bit of the TSV launch with him (usually avoid him!)

It was so “unmemorable” that I just had to check Qvc website to remind myself - it was Fitbit!

Thankfully I didn’t notice anything in “that area” but he did mention something about him having large hands... because he is 6’1” tall (and sounding very pleased with himself!)

Think I was distracted by his outfit - he had on black trainers - with beige chinos and brown belt, blue shirt and forget what coloured jacket!

Thankfully I didn’t notice anything in “that area” but he did mention something about him having large hands... because he is 6’1” tall (and sounding very pleased with himself!)

Think I was distracted by his outfit - he had on black trainers - with beige chinos and brown belt, blue shirt and forget what coloured jacket!
Charlie loves himself but I doubt his todger is bigger than his ego. Probably impossible.

He's obviously consulted Simon Biagi on his fashion choices.

CC

Link please

0FED258C-1929-4474-97A8-333D923B8E2A.jpeg

Michael Perry Mr Plant Geek on Twitter

plant

Latest posts

Back