Showing too much

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On QVC Facebook someone has commented on the selfie boob photo from one of the new presenters. Saying it is disgusting and how can QVC allow this sort of thing. Others saying they have no problem as it is not a QVC photo but the presenter's own selfie.

Just went to see if I could link to the post. So it says 24 comments but! Only 3 now there. And those are about how bad the new presenters are.

Michael posted a photo on Instagram last week of him and his partner. Dunno why I follow this stuff - too much time on my hands !

Tommy Cross isn't tall enough to be attractive in my opinion (I like long legs on a man).

On QVC Facebook someone has commented on the selfie boob photo from one of the new presenters. Saying it is disgusting and how can QVC allow this sort of thing. Others saying they have no problem as it is not a QVC photo but the presenter's own selfie.

Just went to see if I could link to the post. So it says 24 comments but! Only 3 now there. And those are about how bad the new
Probably deleted due to these comments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-233251_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-233251_Facebook.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 171
Tommy can get a bit smutty at times. No judgement here. I like him. Earlier this week he kept using the word "shaft" to make the presenters laugh. Debbie Flint really seems to enjoy him.

I like watching/listening to Michael, I think he is good at his job. I also like Tommy, he seems a funny guy. I have to mute the
'grumpy gardener' I think its a voice thing, he sounds like he is talking with his mouth full...lol

Given a choice - although I switch off anything to do with gardening - I would take Michael any day over the gnome.

Charlie on the Vionic hour said he’d got some Vionic shoes that he’d been provided with to wear on air but he had been wearing them away from QVC.
But said he wasn’t wearing them for the show as he’d had an accident in them away from QVC. So he needed to see the presenter manager to ask for another pair that he could wear at QVC.

Charlie on the Vionic hour said he’d got some Vionic shoes that he’d been provided with to wear on air but he had been wearing them away from QVC.
But said he wasn’t wearing them for the show as he’d had an accident in them away from QVC. So he needed to see the presenter manager to ask for another pair that he could wear at QVC.
I’m intrigued to know what sort of accident would prevent him from wearing them.
Other than the sort of “accident” a pet has?

Following on from the Vionic shoe tale from yesterday with Charlie and Vionic shoe brand ambassador Keith.
Charlie was previewing the web site page with voting options for the best of beauty items. A summary:
He said he’d checked how easy it was to place a vote, but hadn’t voted himself. He thought it best not to as a QVC employee.
Not that he had been told not to vote, it was his own integity telling him he shouldn’t.
Keith said it’s not the brands giving you stuff like loads of lipsticks, to get them to vote for them.
Charlie said, not yet Keith I’m working on it, we are not in to bribery,
unless it’s piles of cash, and then we might turn a blind eye.
Got all political then, not literally political cause I wouldn’t suggest any politics. Wow digging a hole.

Latest posts

Back