Shut the hell up Alison!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Was just watching Margaret Dabbs & was very interested in the product for bunions as I have one. I was trying to hear what Margaret was saying, how she was explaining the way it worked & how bunions form & Alison KEPT talking over her, until in the end I shouted at the tv for her to shut up! She's so b****y rude, can't stand her as a presenter. Margaret is a bit hesitant at times anyway & Alison made her much worse. DON'T TALK OVER GUEST PRESENTERS YOU RUDE WOMAN!

Was just watching Margaret Dabbs & was very interested in the product for bunions as I have one. I was trying to hear what Margaret was saying, how she was explaining the way it worked & how bunions form & Alison KEPT talking over her, until in the end I shouted at the tv for her to shut up! She's so b****y rude, can't stand her as a presenter. Margaret is a bit hesitant at times anyway & Alison made her much worse. DON'T TALK OVER GUEST PRESENTERS YOU RUDE WOMAN!
Send an email giving them all the details & ask for a response. The only way they'll get the message is by being constantly told that they need to up their game. I tick programming.

Keenan or Young? They’re both as bad as each other, saying that, all the presenters are as bad as each other. I channel hopped on QVC the other day and watched in awe as they chatted the whole four minutes about, whatever, they never showed around the bag, inside the bag or the back, absolutely ridiculous presenting. As Twilight says, it’s always best to officially put it in writing.

Send an email giving them all the details & ask for a response. The only way they'll get the message is by being constantly told that they need to up their game. I tick programming.

I agree T, it beggars belief how anyone who has anything to do with the day to day running of QVC can watch this behaviour and think it even comes remotely close to being acceptable.

Keenan or Young? They’re both as bad as each other, saying that, all the presenters are as bad as each other. I channel hopped on QVC the other day and watched in awe as they chatted the whole four minutes about, whatever, they never showed around the bag, inside the bag or the back, absolutely ridiculous presenting. As Twilight says, it’s always best to officially put it in writing.
Alison 'Beauty Expert' Young, in that hectoring, lecturing way of hers. We all know they're far too cosy & complacent in their cushy little jobs & think they're soooo important; they need to be told what I used to say to a class full of noisy students - we have two ears & one mouth to ensure that we listen twice as much as we speak.

mecharlie used to say that random shows were selected by “them upstairs” and dissected. in those days I assume it was critical appraisal but god alone knows what it would be now even if such a thing still existed.

if those in power on Q are even a fraction of the snowflakes in the daily news/magazines then it not a bit of wonder that the presentations have gone to hell in a handcart.

I can't watch AY for more than a few minutes, for the exact reasons mentioned above.
She is far too full of herself these days, and will continue because she gets away with it.

Also Jill Franks on the MB launch last night, spent the whole time talking over Jemma and acting silly.

She was so bad you could tell by Jemma's face that she was annoyed by it, but could do nothing about it.
Absolutely atrocious presenting.......but no-one stops them!

Yes as Twilight said, it was Alison Young, she was really bad at times, talking over Margaret & making it all about herself, she kept talking over her, it was impossible to follow what Margaret was saying and I didn't order the product in the end as I hadn't got enough information about it thanks to Alison. I will complain not that it'll change anything but I was so cross.

Latest posts

Back