Shut up Michael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Good grief, just saw part of the Nina Leonard show and that Irish man is bordering on hysterical. The poor guest is fighting to say anything. I don't think she managed to complete a sentence before he chipped in. I don't know how he managed to breath. He is a rival for that speech express train Alison Keenan. I feel exhausted. He is doing the Tova Dominique now but I am not going to be able to watch if he hasn't calmed down.

Know exactly what you mean, dreadful presenter, another ego-tripper and limelight addict who cannot bear anyone else to get a word in or crack a joke. He comes across to me as about as genuine as an Eek "gemstone".
Good grief, just saw part of the Nina Leonard show and that Irish man is bordering on hysterical. The poor guest is fighting to say anything. I don't think she managed to complete a sentence before he chipped in. I don't know how he managed to breath. He is a rival for that speech express train Alison Keenan. I feel exhausted. He is doing the Tova Dominique now but I am not going to be able to watch if he hasn't calmed down.

He is on with Tova and is fawning over her, I wish he will tell Tova that showing pictures of circus Elephants with her and Earnie does not make us want to buy the Elephant necklace, Elephants should be free silly woman.

What is it with Q's presenters lately? Are they being doped up on speed before shows?

The guests aren't being allowed to discuss the items on air, and the presenters aren't adding anything constructive that makes me want to buy.

Disgusting, in my book. Perhaps he'd like being an animal dressed up and forced to perform stupid tricks in a circus. The only stupid tricks he performs are during his hour.
He is on with Tova and is fawning over her, I wish he will tell Tova that showing pictures of circus Elephants with her and Earnie does not make us want to buy the Elephant necklace, Elephants should be free silly woman.

It beggars belief to me that they even bother having a guest on - what's the point, if they are going to be talked over all the time? If it were me, I think I'd have bitten my tongue through by now, or just said "if you'll shut up for a minute and stop interrupting me, I might be able to tell the viewers something important".... These people really are me, me, me, aren't they?
What is it with Q's presenters lately? Are they being doped up on speed before shows?

The guests aren't being allowed to discuss the items on air, and the presenters aren't adding anything constructive that makes me want to buy.

I don't mind Michael, although I haven't watched him today. Tova my one time favourite guest now does my head in with her rabbiting on about every piece of jewellery that is presented... She has every piece in real diamonds/gems which her dearest Ernest bought for her...:mysmilie_865:

Ah little diddy Me Hall, the little guy has gone from quiet and unassuming when he first started to becoming a smug little git. Unfortunately he's fell for the QVC hype that goes around the building were the presenters think they're amazing and are A list celebs, I mean the little guy became a fashion stylist in his own head, bless him.

Ah little diddy Me Hall, the little guy has gone from quiet and unassuming when he first started to becoming a smug little git. Unfortunately he's fell for the QVC hype that goes around the building were the presenters think they're amazing and are A list celebs, I mean the little guy became a fashion stylist in his own head, bless him.

Yeah, didn't he get a stylist qualification from the woman who used to style Bid TV's clothes ranges? I bet Vogue's trying to snap him up as we speak.

I don't mind Michael, although I haven't watched him today. Tova my one time favourite guest now does my head in with her rabbiting on about every piece of jewellery that is presented... She has every piece in real diamonds/gems which her dearest Ernest bought for her...:mysmilie_865:

He does mumble on at times and bit annoying, so tend not to watch him. Tova is also a turn off, if I hear her mention her dearest hubby once more :mysmilie_13:
More importantly I don't like her stuff :mysmilie_47:

Although I don't see him often I don't mind him too much. But then everything is relative when judged by the awful trio of Chuntley, Sarah G and Marv.

A lot of the presenters seem to fawn over Tova "Tiger" Borgnine ,Ali Young is one of the worst.

I'm not a fan of Miceal at all and his presenting style, which seems to involve talking exceptionally fast over the top of all his guests in the hope we wont notice it's all tosh!!

However for me Claire Sutton is the absolute worst presenter on QVC and completely unwatchable due to the patronising babyish fake accent
and the constant TV smile.

Julia is probably the only presenter I'll actively watch, because she gives you product info in a straightforward manner. Even while chatting it up with the guests or having the odd diva moment.

Jilly H can be good on the rare occasion she's interested in what she's doing. Kathy too, though when she gets really flustered (after 30+ years on air!) it can get painful to watch. Pipa can be watchable, but I hope she's stopped messing about with how she spells her name now.

Debbie F has no sense of proportion or interest in anything but her sales figures. Claire Sutton needs to stop it with the "yummy mummy" act because we all know how old she is. Ali Young should stop the "I'm a beauty therapist first" spiel when it's clear to everyone that she's as much a sales person as Debbie F. And how she can push beauty brands when brand ambassadors appear on screen looking remarkably "refreshed" looking is disgusting. Huntley had better hope people start to forget her remarkably less-than-savoury Twitter comments. Anne Dawson has moments where she does stuff other presenters would run a mile from (like appearing without make up in beauty shows), then waxes insincerely over an obviously monstrous Yong Kim/Join/Michele Hope piece of clothing. Marv seems eager but is just boring, as are Dale and Charlie. I can see why Craig had to enter a competition to get a job. Miceal looks lovely now he's dressing like a trolley dolly on Barbie's airline, but I wish he'd shut his gob. Jill Franks makes me want to eat lard so I'll never look like her.

Heck, if he thinks he's a fashion stylist, then Q really are doomed. Cannot watch him for more than a minute, as I start hyperventilating because he gabbles so fast I'm gasping for air just watching him.

I find him irritating too. Has he ever done a show with Glen "on trend" Campbell? I think if I came across them together it would probably make my eyes bleed.

Latest posts

Back