Silver clearance is addictive!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Why am I so addicted to the (mostly) silver clearance on at the moment? I know that, while the prices are fair and are a lot cheaper than the gold pieces, most of the prices aren't really objectively all that cheap compared with other channels that sell a lot of silver (including Rocks & Co's German sister channel, Juwelo TV). Also, some of the designs are more than a little weird, with 'fancy sapphires' and 'fancy tourmalines' that are no describable colour. Despite this, I am glued to it, and have already bought a pair of 'fancy sapphire' earrings (a kind of washed-out peachy pink colour) and have a ring in my basket!

I think it may have something to do with the auctions moving so fast, and the fact that they only have a handful of each in stock. The magnificent John Scott is on now, so there is no hope at all for me! Is anyone else being sucked into the same madness?

To be honest a lot of the stock in the clearance is not UK stock I believe as the item numbers feature 4 numbers then 2 letters which are the item numbers used on Juwelo Germany and Juwelo Italy. This compares to UK stock where item numbers are just 6 numbers. I have a feeling the stock was not ours to begin with although I have seen UK stock in the clearance as well!

I thought that, too, Phil. I'm pretty sure they often send unsold stuff over from their overseas channels, though; I have sometimes seen one-of-a-kind items from Juwelo reappear on Rocks & Co. Seems like a sensible business policy; no doubt they send unsold stuff from here over there, too.

Do Rocks & Co do auctions of their Silver rings, have been watching most of the day and it appears to be all top price Gold pieces.

They did in the sale but only usually show them in dedicated silver hours.
There's lots in the clearance on their website.

Latest posts

Back