Silver Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Design wide, some of this stuff blows TJC out of the water. Selling very quickly too, no 20 minute auctions here!

Only caught the last hour, forgot it was on. Very nice what I saw and the prices were good, might be tempted another time.

John said that Silver Days are going to be the 3rd Wednesday and last Sunday of each month. All other days will only feature Gold.

I was really pleased to see this, and have ordered a few pieces - massively cheaper than the gold, and a lot of the same designs.

Before Christmas, I ordered a very pretty pink sapphire and tanzanite cross pendant from the Debby Cavill Christmas Collection; I really liked the design, but after much umm-ing and ah-ing it went back because I wasn't sure about the pink sapphires and tanzanite - I really wanted pink and purple sapphires - and it cost well over £300.

So imagine how pleased I was to see this in silver - exactly the same design but with pink and puple sapphires, and at a fraction of the price!

http://rocksandco.com/index.php?task=jewelleryItemDisplay&action=display&ref=34062

Some nice marcasite pieces, too. I think I'll be noting the silver days in my diary!

Hello

I bought a lovely moonlight topaz necklace from the silver hour. I can't always afford gold prices but this will go well with the moonlight topaz gold ring I bought last year from Rocks and Co and doesn't break the bank

Got the pendant and thought the sapphires were a bit manky; so phoned up and got another one and it is lovely! So the original one is now going back. The moral (as with all the jewellery channels, high-end pieces as well as cheapies), is that gemstones really do vary, and it's worth persevering to get a nice piece.

Latest posts

Back