Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm too scared to watch - considering his colour and his extreme thin-ness these days, he looks like a Peperami in a wig.

I'm too scared to watch - considering his colour and his extreme thin-ness these days, he looks like a Peperami in a wig.

He mentioned on his blog a while back he was going to take up running. He looks like a marathon runner. I think he needs to run to the nearest fireside chair and get his carpet slippers on, he looks like he needs a damn good rest. :yawn:

He mentioned on his blog a while back he was going to take up running. He looks like a marathon runner. I think he needs to run to the nearest fireside chair and get his carpet slippers on, he looks like he needs a damn good rest. :yawn:

He doesn't look fit: he looks ill.

Sod the rest: he needs to eat a few pies.

caught a bit of the 8pm show - was that one of his Northern Nights shirts...?!:giggle: He does look far too thin, specially in his face.

Hmmmm, anorexia is usually thought of as a female problem, but it can affect males also, so I wonder if he has this. If he is suffering from this I really feel for him.

I remember him presenting the weather on one of the early morning shows a very long time ago. He certainly looked very fit then.

Hmmmm, anorexia is usually thought of as a female problem, but it can affect males also, so I wonder if he has this. If he is suffering from this I really feel for him.

I remember him presenting the weather on one of the early morning shows a very long time ago. He certainly looked very fit then.

I agree, my brother has suffered from anorexia for about 4 years, but trying to get him any help is virtually impossible.
I have always said that if he was a teenage girl, he would hopefully be back fighting fit by now, but because he's a guy in his early thirties, no-one knows how to help him.

Think he has diabetes.

Yes, we heard that too; maybe he mentioned it during one of the shows? He also said on his blog last year that he was diagnosed with osteoarthritis and the whole family had swine flu in the New Year.

Latest posts

Back