Simon "I guarantee it" Biaggi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
I've noticed recently that on a few shows, he has used the phrase "I/we guarantee it"

For example, on the Dyson show they have repeated a lot, he says something like "this is the best vacuum cleaner you'll buy. I guarantee it"

Surely he is on dodgy territory when he starts making claims like that?

Yes he is. I reported him to QVC even though I stopped buying years ago. He stated “we have a Velvetiser in the presenters lounge, we use it for making coffee” the guest presenter was just as bad because she agreed, probably not wanting him to look an even bigger tit than he already is, but as it turns out, you can’t use it for coffee. I explained to QVC that people will have bought it because he said you can make coffee so then they’ll get penalised because of him for returns all because he wanted a sale, I can’t stand him. Yes he is on dodgy ground but it’s QVC and they don’t care.

He is on dodgy ground - I guarantee it. Should have reported him to the ASA - that would have shaken them up a bit! Simon Biagi comes across as very insincere.

Last edited:
He is on dodgy ground - I guarantee it. Should have reported him to the ASA - that would have shaken them up a bit! Simon Biagi comes across as very insincere.

A idea we could Julius have a post were we have all the presenters names and posters could a rating for each with X most sincere down to x least sincere

The Dyson cordless was definitely NOT the best vacuum cleaner I ever bought (well Mr CC bought it) and I'll guarantee it. I threw mine in a skip. As for Biagi, he is the most fake, insincere nobhead I have ever seen on TV. Blahhhhh. Daily rant over.

CC

Latest posts

Back