Skagen TSV 29/11/2012

Sarah Pocket

VIP Shopper
Alison Keenan had a very pretty gold Skagen watch on during the Liz Earle show tonight. I suspect that it may be the TSV for the 29th. Did anyone watch the LE show and was anything mentioned about the watch? I've been considering a Skagen for Christmas.

SCW any news as yet on the Skagen TSV pretty please?

Mrsmouse

VIP Shopper
Alison Keenan had a very pretty gold Skagen watch on during the Liz Earle show tonight. I suspect that it may be the TSV for the 29th. Did anyone watch the LE show and was anything mentioned about the watch? I've been considering a Skagen for Christmas.

SCW any news as yet on the Skagen TSV pretty please?
Have you looked on Amazon? Good prices and free P&P :grin::grin:

Snowstorm

VIP Shopper
Not keen on crystals on skagen. Simplicity is better!

C

Capirossi

This looks lush!! Any idea on price yet please?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

donna255

VIP Shopper
No not unique as all the Skagens now have crystals on them.

Sarah Pocket

VIP Shopper
Thanks Sazza. I like the crystals and also like that it doesn't stick up too high so won't get knocked or scratched as easily and I like the fully adjustible strap. I'll wait for the price and to see whether it is on E/p before making a decision whether I go for this or Amazon.

louise66

I bought my first skagen watch a couple of months ago on waitlist, as a OTO, and could not be more pleased. I have an extremely small wrist and find it almost impossible to buy a watch which will fit, even after altering. The mesh strap was so simple to adjust to it's smallest size - the design of the catch I can remember from the 70s/80s - that I will certainly repurchase this brand. I also bought an Invict diamond watch from QVC and the leather strap is way too big. The holes are not round, so I don't know if I got another hole put in it would be the same shape.

donna255

VIP Shopper
A lot of people don't like Skagen now, seems Fossil bought them some time back. Hence the change to lots crystals as the norm.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Bumping this up as it's getting nearer to the 29th. Any idea on price yet please, clever people?
nope we rarely know a price till it comes to air

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
perfectioncts
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks