Skagen TSV 29/11/2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah Pocket

Registered Shopper
Alison Keenan had a very pretty gold Skagen watch on during the Liz Earle show tonight. I suspect that it may be the TSV for the 29th. Did anyone watch the LE show and was anything mentioned about the watch? I've been considering a Skagen for Christmas.

SCW any news as yet on the Skagen TSV pretty please?

Alison Keenan had a very pretty gold Skagen watch on during the Liz Earle show tonight. I suspect that it may be the TSV for the 29th. Did anyone watch the LE show and was anything mentioned about the watch? I've been considering a Skagen for Christmas.

SCW any news as yet on the Skagen TSV pretty please?

Have you looked on Amazon? Good prices and free P&P :grin::grin:

This looks lush!! Any idea on price yet please?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Sazza. I like the crystals and also like that it doesn't stick up too high so won't get knocked or scratched as easily and I like the fully adjustible strap. I'll wait for the price and to see whether it is on E/p before making a decision whether I go for this or Amazon.

I bought my first skagen watch a couple of months ago on waitlist, as a OTO, and could not be more pleased. I have an extremely small wrist and find it almost impossible to buy a watch which will fit, even after altering. The mesh strap was so simple to adjust to it's smallest size - the design of the catch I can remember from the 70s/80s - that I will certainly repurchase this brand. I also bought an Invict diamond watch from QVC and the leather strap is way too big. The holes are not round, so I don't know if I got another hole put in it would be the same shape.

Latest posts

Back