Skechers 7pm this evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Anyone else see the presentation of the mens trainers with AK describing them being suitable for ladies with larger feet etc. Then being in fits of giggles as was being told in her ear that they were bisexual trainers. Then her laughing saying I can’t say that but what do I mean I said it before oh yes they are unisex.

Anyone else see the presentation of the mens trainers with AK describing them being suitable for ladies with larger feet etc. Then being in fits of giggles as was being told in her ear that they were bisexual trainers. Then her laughing saying I can’t say that but what do I mean I said it before oh yes they are unisex.

Bisexual trainers might make a good pair! (all groan together)

Surely they should be “fluid gender “ now
Yeah, but they'd have to have flowers that you could velcro on when you're having a girlie day, or interchangeable girl/boy laces..though are we allowed to have girl/boy anything these days?!
Going slightly off topic, our gender fluid chap at work is very rarely having boy days at the moment. Poor bugger looks so awful....all the aunt sally make up, dodgy wig and voice in down in their boots. Seriously though using the gent's bogs still (thank God) but having a wee wearing a skirt with that kind of anatomy....God what a thought..is it on the ground round his/her ankles or do they have to do it the ladies way? sorry folks!

Whatever terminology we’re told to use this week, by next week it will be wrong, and we run the risk of insulting people (heaven forbid)
Pretty much 100% of the current acceptable terminology will have been replaced in a few years. I feel it's a minefield, and people who are behind the latest terminology will be unjustly labelled #$*€-ist, rather than dated!

Juvenile ... has the presenter who used to have “fang “ like teeth has them taken out ? ... They are on Dimmonique show now ... ( not her teeth .. I mean her 😆 ..she has certainly come out of her shell ive noticed 😁
She’s been using Invisalign.

I’m not sure how you can realign “vampire fang” teeth as even if they are moved they are still fangs.

I have one myself and when young had another tooth removed and a brace to get the fang tooth to move a little to the space. However I still have the pronounced fang pointy bit.

KP doesn’t seem to have this as, from what I can see , her teeth are all evenly squared off . The one thing I do notice is what looks like lip filler.

Whatever terminology we’re told to use this week, by next week it will be wrong, and we run the risk of insulting people (heaven forbid)
The over sensitive wrongly see most of us as bullies or bigots. I dread to think of their anguish because you've written heaven 😭

I’m not sure how you can realign “vampire fang” teeth as even if they are moved they are still fangs.

I have one myself and when young had another tooth removed and a brace to get the fang tooth to move a little to the space. However I still have the pronounced fang pointy bit.

KP doesn’t seem to have this as, from what I can see , her teeth are all evenly squared off . The one thing I do notice is what looks like lip filler.
Having nowt to do I've looked at her blogs & her canines don't look any less pointed. However, the bottom of her teeth now look level with each other whereas previously her 'fangs' did seem to be longer.

Yeah, but they'd have to have flowers that you could velcro on when you're having a girlie day, or interchangeable girl/boy laces..though are we allowed to have girl/boy anything these days?!
Going slightly off topic, our gender fluid chap at work is very rarely having boy days at the moment. Poor bugger looks so awful....all the aunt sally make up, dodgy wig and voice in down in their boots. Seriously though using the gent's bogs still (thank God) but having a wee wearing a skirt with that kind of anatomy....God what a thought..is it on the ground round his/her ankles or do they have to do it the ladies way? sorry folks!

Along with being deluded in the way he looks and acts that 'being a woman' is how he sees himself, he could also end up taking it further like quite a few of these men do.

I'm deeply concerned that men are being allowed to use women-only spaces because they 'feel' like being a woman. There is no way to tell if a man might be using this 'disguise' to flash (as I have been and, worse, my young niece has). And now we have phones with cameras being shoved under cubicles or hidden cameras being left by men accessing these spaces by dressing as women.

I'm pretty sure that last year the provision to allow men to use women's spaces was stopped unless a GRC has been obtained and that men who simply 'identify' as a woman can't use them. I'm not 100% about this and many companies are so afraid of being sued or even labeled transphobic they allow women's rights to be trampled.

However, I'm also pretty sure I read recently that if a company provides separate sex toilets for staff, they must ensure that the facilities are not used by the opposite sex. If you or any other females find him in your loos and are uncomfortable, you MUST report it to your union and management.

It's not fair that women's spaces and therefore our rights are being eroded like this. It's disturbing that the friendly, nice 'poor buggers' of this world are being pandered to like this. He may be harmless but the next guy in a frock and makeup might not be.

My friend works for a government organisation and had to get the union involved as their office tranny started using the women's. She's Muslim and was shocked, offended and shaken to come out of the cubicle with her headscarf off to come face-to-penis with a man she'd known for years with his skirt up 'adjusting' himself. Her complaints were only taken seriously when she brought up her religion and had the support of a few other Muslim women working there.

Sorry. I do tend to go on and on about these things but we fought long and hard for our vote, equal pay (though that still hasn't happened for a lot of women) and a load of other rights that men take for granted. Indulging males like this will lose our rights under the radar and by the back door.

Interesting factoid: 85% of men obtaining their GRC still retain their penis. Not exactly living as a woman then.

To all the ladies here, have a think about what the young girls in your family are likely to go through. Although harassment, as we knew it (bum slapping, personal remarks and other horrible sexist behaviour), seems to have been stamped out a lot, the new sexism is insidious and nastier and the ways digital devices used to aid it are prolific. I'd hate to be a teen girl these days.

I do actually feel quite sorry for your workmate, Merryone. But that doesn't mean I'd allow his feelings trump mine. I know that not every tranny means harm to women but simply allowing males to use female spaces creates the potential for harm and that's not on.

If you have a penis. you are man. It should be as simple as that

If only! Some men want it all ways, though.

And then there are the men on the manosphere. Now that's a frightening look into how men really think about women. The incels as well. A lot of those follow men who give talks on how women saying 'no' is really women meaning 'yes' but not wanting to admit that they're 'sluts' for wanting sex.

I've felt physically sick reading about these types.

Latest posts

Back