Skechers Trainer TSV 2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Skechers Trainer TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers Trainer TSV 3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Skechers Trainer TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers Trainer TSV 4.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 243
I don’t wear skechers as I can’t get a size to suit, seem to be in between, and I find them too warm, however I do go into their shops with Mr L who likes them and see a more exciting selection than Q who trot out the same styles every month.

I know trainers are their bread and butter but even in those there are styles and colours which aren’t as dull as dishwater.

its acutally the Skechers Refine Trainer

Skechers Arch Fit Refine Trainer
Item Number: 193369
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.92
P&P £4.95

Keep active while your feet enjoy the lap of luxury with this incredibly comfy pair of Arch Fit Refine Classy Doll trainers from Skechers. These sporty, lace-fastening shoes boast breathable mesh uppers, a supportive Arch Fit insole system made with air-cooled memory foam to mould to the shape of your feet, and a flexible rubber outsole to help every step feel as comfy as possible, whether you're heading to gym or popping down the shops.

Podiatrist-approved Arch Fit comfort - Skechers' patented Arch Fit insole system has been developed using 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans to ensure that these removeable insoles help reduce shock and increase weight dispersion for a more comfortable experience at every step.

Colours to suit all palettes - with five designs to choose from, you're sure to find the right colour to complement your activewear outfit or day-to-day wardrobe. Will you choose a dark, versatile shade like Navy or Black with a white trim, a lighter neutral shade such as Dark Taupe with a blush trim or Grey with a lavender trim, or will you be stepping out in vibrant style with the Raspberry option with a pink trim?

Find your perfect fit – it is recommended that you select a half size down from your usual shoe size for the perfect fit in this style.

• Lace fastenings
  • Machine washable
  • Outer: manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: textile
  • Heel height: 4.6cm (1.8")

Colour options:

• Black - white trim
  • Dark Taupe - blush trim
  • Grey - lavender trim
  • Navy
  • Raspberry - pink trim

All measurements are approximate

Just seen an hour with Ophelia and Evie, and for a moment I thought Ophelia had improved a bit, she started off fairly fluently was saying "amazing" instead of love, and loving but this was very short lived. Obviously Evie being the expert was explaining all the features, and the sizing, so Ophelia was chipping in with all the "loves" once again, then slipping in anecdotes about how many pairs of them she's bought and how comfortable she finds them and the places she's worn them. A couple of times Evie had to put her in check when firstly she started talking about the "memory foam" that they didn't actually have, and then had to stop her waffling on about nothing when she was trying to explain an important point - So no, nothing's changed sadly. I think maybe they should restrict her to non-technical stuff, eg straightforward clothing and accessories - sorry!

Anyone gone for these? I always look at Skechers as I do like the brand (have several pairs) but the prices seem to have rocketed in the past year. I know there are many brands of trainer that have been well over £70 for years but trainers like these would have been around £45 as a TSV not so long ago and now we’re looking at over £60 including the P&P? They’re not even that special in my opinion. Oh well, it’s not as if I need any more.

I’ve recently bought two pairs of Sketchers from TKMaxx - £39.99 each. I always find I need to go down a size, so like to be able to try them on first. This you can’t do with QVC, so there is always the worry that you’ll end up paying to send them back ( plus the P&P already paid) which means you’re paying close to a tenner to try on shoes that don’t fit!

I’ve recently bought two pairs of Sketchers from TKMaxx - £39.99 each. I always find I need to go down a size, so like to be able to try them on first. This you can’t do with QVC, so there is always the worry that you’ll end up paying to send them back ( plus the P&P already paid) which means you’re paying close to a tenner to try on shoes that don’t fit!
Absurd is an under statement.

I have bought quite a few pairs of Skechers from QVC but only because Skechers seem to be mostly consistent with their sizes. Well, I’ve not been caught out yet. But yes, you’re right, it can be a costly mistake. You should get your inward postage back though, don’t forget - as long as the item is still in perfect new condition (you’ll probably have to remind them as they don’t give anything away willingly!).

I’ll definitely take a look in TK Maxx anyway. Thanks. Also, having seen the TSV here, I did have a browse on Amazon earlier (have had a couple of pairs of Skechers from Amazon in the past) and already found at least one pair I quite fancy in the £30-£45 range. I think they mostly offer free returns/exchanges. I’m tempted but going to revisit tomorrow rather than be rash this evening.

I've had various slip-on Skechers, mainly the Go-Walk style, but they have ruined my feet when it comes to wearing proper shoes. Yes they're comfortable, but they do make feet 'spread' when worn consistently. As for trainers, well, not for me, they are just so boring and only look good on a young lithe and tanned body in shorts, on anyone else they just make your feet look as though they've got diving boots on.

Pleased to say I’ve had no issues with feet changing shape or hot feet from wearing Skechers. We’re all different, as we always say. I wore nothing but heels (for work and going out) for years and most were pretty narrow. Then I started wearing Skechers and similar much more regularly a few years ago (working from home and incorporating longer daily walks) and when I needed to drag the heels out for a couple of “occasions” I was attending, I was sure I would have problems but fortunately, it was fine. Good job really because I have a ridiculously large shoe collection (like all my other “collections”, to my shame).

Andi, my shoe 'collection' was obscene to be honest. I'm embarrassed to say how many pairs, but a few weeks ago I had a massive clear out, and had to shut my eyes as almost brand new in their boxes were going to charity. Sadly life (and feet) change, I no longer have a whizzy social life where shoes had to team up with my outfit, so it was major decant time. I still have a good few pairs, and I'm glad I have because its been years since I've seen shoes in the shops that I've lusted after, so those I have now get worn on cruises. Roll on November !!

Andi, my shoe 'collection' was obscene to be honest. I'm embarrassed to say how many pairs, but a few weeks ago I had a massive clear out, and had to shut my eyes as almost brand new in their boxes were going to charity. Sadly life (and feet) change, I no longer have a whizzy social life where shoes had to team up with my outfit, so it was major decant time. I still have a good few pairs, and I'm glad I have because its been years since I've seen shoes in the shops that I've lusted after, so those I have now get worn on cruises. Roll on November !!
Ouch! Not the thought of painful feet but the pain of discarding shoes, especially new and nearly new ones. There are a good few pairs in my spare room that I’ve barely worn and it makes me sad to think I’ll probably end up giving many of them away, especially the ones that were bought for memorable events. Then there’s the ones I’ve bought to cheer myself up in lockdown, when longing for the times I could wear them. Those make me sad for different reasons. It’s good you get chance to wear such things on your cruises. Maybe I need to book one. Look out for me - I’ll be the fool teetering around in 3 inch Moda in Pelles (bought from Debenhams, much cheaper than Q)!

Latest posts

Back