Skechers Footware TSV 18/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a really nice pair last week from IW. Reduced to £39.99 and an extra £4 off at checkout. Bought a duvet set at the same time, postage for both £2.99. Trainers are grey with a little bit of a pale green. Am very happy with them. 😊

I'm so bored with trainers.

Interestingly, on a visit to the supermarket this morning, I made a point of looking at the feet of all the bored, deranged, and badly dressed husband/boyfriend / teenager who were following in the wake of trolley pushing women, and EVERY ONE of them wore trainers. No proper shoes to be seen at all.

Noticeably many of these blokes were not even walking properly in them, most were walking on the outside of their feet, so are they building up problems for the future as they age ?

Now that my husband has difficulty in walking due to having Parkinsons, we have noticed how badly many people walk. I think that old fashioned deportment classes should introduced as part of physical exercise in schools. It would help to avoid future problems for many I am sure. Just off to get half a dozen books to balance on my head before I pop out for a coffee.......

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.png
    Skechers TSV 1.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 358
It’s an absolute pain but i nave to have Skechers to ease my back . They have shock absorption in many of them so need them ..I have to wear them to any venue and then change into my posh shoes of theatre or dinner with family etc ..
This Morning coincidentally are talking about back pain in a minute

I recently bought a pair of trainers/pumps from M&S the "vegan " ones that have a flat white sole, they were so uncomfortable, even though they were quite flat, my feet were killing me whilst I was away for a few days visiting family, they were so bad and were the only pair I had with me, I promptly visited a nearby pavers store and bought a pair of skechers, the difference was amazing and my poor old feet were much happier, had to throw the others away, a lesson learned!

Skechers Arch Fit Lace Up Trainer 196471​

I got these last week - good timing, as the price has now increased and also the P&P. I assume P&P is calculated on the cost of the item not the weight!??

I recently bought a pair of trainers/pumps from M&S the "vegan " ones that have a flat white sole, they were so uncomfortable, even though they were quite flat, my feet were killing me whilst I was away for a few days visiting family, they were so bad and were the only pair I had with me, I promptly visited a nearby pavers store and bought a pair of skechers, the difference was amazing and my poor old feet were much happier, had to throw the others away, a lesson learned!
I go for the neubuck or suede ones £49.50 or £45 from M&S. Looked at the vegan ones, but unsure, so never tried. I had one pair of Stretchers suede and had this weird feeling when walking I was on springs. I did not like it at all! Wear Rieker usually the shoe/ankle boot style.

The price of Skechers on QVC is quite high now, unless you like the discounted ones. I ordered a pair of trainers directly from Skechers UK website on Tuesday, I joined 'Skechers Plus' for free and got free shipping, they also have a discount code 'MUM' for 20% off, which is still valid. I have since received notification of the next discount code 'STPATRICK17'. My parcel was delivered this morning by UPS. Also they have free returns as long as the items are in resale condition.

Skechers Summits Slip-ins Trainer
Item Number: 196194
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.96
P&P £4.95

Slip into easy-wearing comfort and style with these fantastic trainers from Skechers. Featuring brand-new innovative Slip-Ins technology with a Heeled Pillow to keep your foot securely in place, these trainers make it easier than ever to step into your footwear - you can even do it hands-free! At the same time, soft, heathered jersey knit uppers, fixed stretch laces and Air Cooled Memory Foam insoles help to keep your feet comfortable and supported, so that you can feel sure-footed wherever you're headed.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these Skechers Summits Slip-ins Trainer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £19.04.

Easy footwear for everywhere - whether you need to slip your shoes on and off in an airport queue, you have bad back, are less mobile or simply have your hands full, these 'Slip-Ins' trainers make it easy to step in and out of the shoes without bending down. It's a technology for everyone in every situation, for ultimate footwear convenience.

Machine washable - if you're walking the dog and you get an unwelcome splash of mud, there's no need to kick the air in frustration. These trainers are machine washable, so you can wash them time and again without compromising the materials.

Pick your perfect kicks - available in four different colour options, you can pick the pair to suit your wardrobe. Go for Black or Navy for a darker style that'll go with anything, or add a brighter finishing touch your looks with Grey or Rose.

• True to size
  • Made from 100% vegan materials
  • Lightweight flexible shock-absorbing midsole
  • Flexible traction outsole
  • Machine washable
  • Skechers logo detail
  • Outer and inner: textile; sole: other material
  • Heel height: 3.9cm (1.5")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Grey
  • Navy
  • Rose

All measurements are approximate

I like Skechers but not this frumpy style
I wouldn't think they'd give much support when walking.
They looked too big on the feet of Ali and how big would they have to be to slip a full shoe on without using your hands??🤔🤔

Back in 2019 before COVID, my SIL came over from Canada and stayed with me. She had a lovely pair of shoes great for walking around and turned out to be Sketchers. Now they were leather, looked like a ballet pump design but a good walking sole on them. I loved the look of them and went into the local Sketchers shop we have in the city centre and yes they did have them around £60+ if I remember. Big problem was they were wide fitting, and the woman who served me explained that. Far too wide for me, unfortunately. I have wondered why QVC don't sell the most dressy looking Sketchers instead of the endless trainer style? As I said before, I did buy a suede loafer like pair which were a TSV way back, but they never seem to do this style now.

Latest posts

Back