Skechers Footware TSV 18/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne Dawson boasts a large collection of Sketchers. I have two pairs (from TK MAXX) and that’s enough for my needs. I find I have to go down a full size, I am a standard size 6, but wear size 5 in Sketchers.

I walk dogs for a job and have done since 2010. Footwear, obviously, is very important. The one time I have had a serious fall on steep and muddy terrain with a dog in hand was with Skechers walking shoes on. No safe grip whatsoever, although looking at the soles, they appeared reassuringly to have it. I had several near misses before that wearing this brand of supposedly shoes suitable for difficult surfaces. But anytime it was remotely wet and muddy the shoes were poorly gripped. I changed brands some years back to North Face walking boots and Timberland work shoes from the USA and never encountered a problem of this nature with either brand.

I took a punt and mine arrived today. I have a high arch but standard width feet and very narrow heels to heel slippage is always an issue. I went for my normal size. Well they are v comfy and I can indeed just slip into them without bending down.
I can't say I'll wear them out but they are comfy.

Latest posts

Back