Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 277
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 294
There's nothing wrong with pool slides, agreed, they're not the most attractive form of footwear but these are probably one of the ugliest designs I've ever seen - they look fresh out of an orthapaedic catalogue. Not only are the coloured ones really wishy washy, the ridge underneath the upper looks like it would rub the tops of your feet to buggery, and they'll probably be stupidly expensive!

No, no and no. I bought similar skechers before and they were tight on my feet where the band is. Tried to re-sell (unworn) and failed. Ended up putting them in the charity bin at the local school.

CC

If you're looking for beach sliders, keep an eye on the Crocs website. Not all their designs are clunky and I bought a pair a couple of years ago for a tenner(!) on their sale which are stylish and still going strong. They have a floral design at the moment for £24.99 but only in a 7, 8 or 9 but they're worth watching.

If you're looking for beach sliders, keep an eye on the Crocs website. Not all their designs are clunky and I bought a pair a couple of years ago for a tenner(!) on their sale which are stylish and still going strong. They have a floral design at the moment for £24.99 but only in a 7, 8 or 9 but they're worth watching.
I have some gaudy fake tye die crocs sliders which are used as slippers, very comforable and I wouldn't be seen dead with them on outside LOL. Theses Skechers are awful.

Latest posts

Back