Skechers tsv - 24th feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry dont have any info on the up and comong Skechers tsv but just wanted to let everyone know that if they are interested in the "Skechers shape ups" which i think retail for about £80-£90 then i recently bought the "Fila shape ups" from Schuh for £35 and they are great like walking on an airbed - you get used to it after the first/second wear - Schuh also sell Skechers - no doubt the tsv will be exclusive to QVC though? Back to the tsv details.......

Don't know if you have seen the Feb QVC newsletter thread but there's a mention of the TSV and a photo of Mary Jane shoe but that may not be the TSV but Sketchers item featured on the stateside shopping day.

TSV is

Skechers Sassies Jasmine Sporty Bar Shoe price around £31.98 (price not confirmed till the day)

i have been meaning to try sketchers for a while as they look great for popping on to talk the dogs etc. but i am unsure of the sizing. it seems they run big . i like the style and i need the heels at the mo as my son is now taller than me (i am really getting sick of being called shorty by a 12 year old lol) so i may give them a try this time. i quite like the shape up sandals as well, finally ones that are not toe posts!

Skechers sassies in rose bloom from £19 to £24 in schuh with free postage. So it's another today's crap value!!

Skechers sassies in rose bloom from £19 to £24 in schuh with free postage. So it's another today's crap value!!

QVC have those as a Hot Pick today for £39.60!!! :wonder:

Skechers do run big. I bought some Bikers from ebay last year, similar to the TSV but with a 'z' strap. Made the mistake of geting my normal size and they are like Minnie Mouse shoes! Even with the strap fastened tight they are hard to keep on my feet.

Well what a disappointing old fashioned TSV.
why do they go for this type of shoe all the time,it's the same with the Rockport shoes :down:

I went for the Taupe colour, I have not had any before but thought I would use the 7 day return policy so nothing to loose.:blush:
My hubby did see them on the tv and said thats not what you ordered is it? I won't tell you the rest of what he said.

Latest posts

Back