Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 491
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 447
My footwear last summer alternated between gardening shoes and flip flops as I wasn’t out anywhere. By the looks of things its not going to be much different this year so I don’t need anymore.

Most walking sandals are quite ugly, I don't think these are too bad...might be tempted depending on price...
Depends on the 'arch fit' for me. My arches are totally fallen. Sketchers did an arch fit a while ago, which was poor/misleading. No arch support in the shoe structure, but a arch insole, which really does nothing.
These look like they may work, but not pretty , especially on a golf club like me. Let's hope for some decent colours.

Just looked again. Cheap. May look nice on little feet.

Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit Sandal
Item Number: 188277
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

These Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit sandals feature a stylish strappy design with synthetic uppers, metallic detailing and secure rip-tape ankle straps, plus specially developed Arch Fit technology and moulded footbeds for premium comfort. Offering the perfect balance of style and comfort, these sandals are the ultimate choice to match with all your summer outfits.

Complete support - you know you can expect total comfort with these gorgeous sandals, as they feature Skechers' Arch Fit technology, specially developed using 20 years of data to give complete arch support for your feet.

Wear with anything - keep your feet cool and comfy on warm summer days by teaming these sandals with everything from shorts and dresses to your favourite jeans or cropped trousers. The metallic detailing also adds a touch of glamour to brighten up your everyday looks.

Take your pick - choose from six easy to wear shades. Go for classics Black, Navy or White, or add a splash of delicate summer colour to your wardrobe with the pretty Rose, Lavender and Champagne options.

• Fits true to size
  • Outer, inner: textile; sole: other
  • Machine washable
  • Rip-tape fastening
  • Heel height: 4.8cm (1.9")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • White
  • Rose
  • Lavender
  • Champagne

All measurements are approximate

How bizarre when I try on footwear I walk around, I don't do the strange toe-ball of foot twizzle the models do while smiling seductively & waving a handbag around. I couldn't wear these because they're too flat & I'd keep catching the thick sole on pavements, steps & any other hazard on the street.

Latest posts

Back