Skinn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I mentioned on the new beauty item thread that this product line used to be on Ideal World many years ago and Dimitri is back looking (vaguely younger than he used to! )

Mr Akimbo thought he was looking at Michael McIntyre post-plastic surgery. :giggle:

QVC need more of these American characters, it's not the same without The guy from Pompoos, Antthhonnyy, Nick Chavez etc of yesteryear.

I mentioned on the new beauty item thread that this product line used to be on Ideal World many years ago and Dimitri is back looking (vaguely younger than he used to! )

Mr Akimbo thought he was looking at Michael McIntyre post-plastic surgery. :giggle:

QVC need more of these American characters, it's not the same without The guy from Pompoos, Antthhonnyy, Nick Chavez etc of yesteryear.
I don’t know about more American characters - we need more initials. Anntthhonnyy would fit in well at Skinn - on QVCCC (no comments please on what the extra CS might stand for).

Has MM had Plastics?

I don’t know about more American characters - we need more initials. Anntthhonnyy would fit in well at Skinn - on QVCCC (no comments please on what the extra CS might stand for).
(no comments please on what the extra CS<<

Are you kidding? Cock suckers all the way!

The owner of the brand was pitching his products yesterday. He looked 25, but said, several times, that he was 60. He really looked 25. Facelifts don't just pull up the excess skin and cut it away, they also lift the sagging muscles. He must have had a series of lifts over the years to look as he does. However, he was very entertaining and achieved many sell outs.

The owner of the brand was pitching his products yesterday. He looked 25, but said, several times, that he was 60. He really looked 25. Facelifts don't just pull up the excess skin and cut it away, they also lift the sagging muscles. He must have had a series of lifts over the years to look as he does. However, he was very entertaining and achieved many sell outs.
It always makes me giggle to see these folk who've had all signs of aging surgically removed, or are simply botoxed up to the eyeballs trying to flog us skin creams , do they think us mere mortals will believe we'll get similar results?!

Sixty? Really? I had to check out the video after your post and honestly cannot believe that! I tried to look at his hands and they looked in pretty good nick too. I reckon he has a 25 year old actor who changed his name on his staff who does the shows, 😂😂😂. I mean he must have a very good surgeon because he didn’t look as if he was permanently stretched like some of these Hollywood stars.

It always makes me giggle to see these folk who've had all signs of aging surgically removed, or are simply botoxed up to the eyeballs trying to flog us skin creams , do they think us mere mortals will believe we'll get similar results?!
Yes, and its funny how we haven't seen Lulu and her range on air for................... goodness knows how long. Perhaps she's on a long sabbatical to let her face 'settle' ;)

I’m glad you posted this. I saw literally 2 mins of a show yesterday where he was presenting and was sure he commented on the effect of a product on his “sixty year-old hands”. So I googled him and could find no mention of his age. Thanks for confirming.

I was fascinated by him even before I heard his age. I wouldn’t have put him at 60 but he clearly doesn’t get his “youthfulness” from his potions alone (if at all). I have bought Time Bomb (NOT Lulu’s Time Bomb as QVC call it!) but definitely not because Lulu convinced me by her appearance. Even though this Dimitri chap has apparently been involved with the creation of the range, I shan’t be buying anything from Skinn - complete joke. I shall call it Shamm.

Has Anttony gone then? I thought I hadn't seen him for a while; that said his clothes were hideous.

Latest posts

Back