Skinsense TSV 04/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wondering what had happened to Skinsense because it used to be on all the time or maybe I’m thinking of her nibs. It’s been so quiet without hearing her dulcet tones telling us what we must buy and she ‘needs us to do’ with it. Oh joy she’ll be back in time for Christmas 🎄🥳🙄😱🤬😡👿

Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Treatment Collection TSV 04/12/20 (currently £85 + post but will drop)

This five-piece collection from Skinsense features an array of luxurious anti-ageing formulas, including brand new Nourishing Facial Oil, moisturising Highly Potent Day Cream, brightening Restorative Eye Cream and more. All formulated to help hydrate your complexion and create a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance, love your skin day and night with this sumptuous set, courtesy of the Skinsense experts.

Ground-breaking skincare - supercharged with active ingredients, the Skinsense range is developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in 'once-a-day' suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this collection is designed to keep working throughout the day and into the night to help you maintain radiant, youthful-looking skin.

Fab formulas in full sizes - there's no need to worry about saving your Skinsense products for best - as they're all in generous full sizes, you can enjoy your brand new skincare routine every day, both morning and night!

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) - this lightweight yet deeply moisturising facial oil helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) - helps to restore lost bounce and vitality to your skin's appearance. Infused with hydrolysed proteins, hyaluronic acid, synthetic polymers, lactic acid and copper peptides
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - developed to hydrate your skin and target the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Enriched with liquorice extract, this gel-textured cream is suitable for all skin types and sits well underneath make-up
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum (30ml) - formulated with retinol and hyaluronic acid, this serum works to tackle the visible signs of ageing while also adding a dewy, plump and hydrated glow to your complexion
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area, while working to add a subtle, illuminated glow. Features lamellar technology
How to use:
Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream:

• Gently pat and smooth a small amount around the eye area and the eyelid
Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum:

• Gently massage onto cleansed skin at night
  • During daytime please use additional sun protection
Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil:

• Apply to dry skin after cleansing and toning every morning and evening
  • Massage 3 - 4 drops over the face, neck and decollate
  • Use alone or follow with a moisturiser
  • Avoid contact with eyes
Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask:

• Use once or twice a week
  • Apply this mask to your cleansed face and neck
  • Leave on for ten minutes and then rinse, or for a more intense treatment, leave on overnight
Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream:

• Gently massage into your skin after cleansing in the morning

• Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) RRP £30 + post
  • Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) RRP £34 + post
  • Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) RRP £34 + post
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum (30ml) RRP £46 + post
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £24 + post

RRP £168 + post

Attachments

• Skinsense TSV 1.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 84
I got a serum from TK Maxx in September. I used it very day until it finished. I saw no change at all. So safe to say money is safe on this one. It was about £7. But over 15 boxes there which for that store I felt a lot for them. They don't usually have brands I recognise.

Abi is another one who does the dressing for the brand. Often a soft delicate top, so very different from the bright sleeveless dresses of Ultra sun. Flames I wish I could un see this dressing thing.

A friend said that this brand worked well for her so hope she's happy with this.

I bought the “try it” set when SkinSense first aired. None of the products made any difference so I haven’t bothered with it since.

I do, however, like the Ultrasun face product and use it all year round as a moisturiser. I have bought it several times because it suits my skin - NOT because she lectures at us.

Skin Sense, Prai, Time Bomb, Flora Mare, JW of late all do nothing for my skin. I'm just about out of Elemis Matrix and PCMC, these two are my faves along with the Elemis serum but I now need all of them and can't afford them (sigh). I need to find a brand that I can use continuously without breaking the bank. On the other hand I know there's some old Decleor at the back of the stash cupboard so if I can hire a JCB to move the Molton Brown I will probably be OK for another year in face maintenance.

CC

I got a serum from TK Maxx in September. I used it very day until it finished. I saw no change at all. So safe to say money is safe on this one. It was about £7. But over 15 boxes there which for that store I felt a lot for them. They don't usually have brands I recognise.

Abi is another one who does the dressing for the brand. Often a soft delicate top, so very different from the bright sleeveless dresses of Ultra sun. Flames I wish I could un see this dressing thing.

A friend said that this brand worked well for her so hope she's happy with this.

Yes, she does do the pale chiffony top for her skincare, and then a larie print for Ultrasun, she's not fooling anyone. I once did a company check cum address search for her company, and then a street view of where it is - a soulless shed on an industrial estate. I'm not saying her manufacturing goes on there, and is probably the distribution depot, but I do wonder where her gloop gloop is made - perhaps its China 🤭 along with the oh so delicate packaging.

I've said it before, but she aint a good advert for her own products.

Yes, she does do the pale chiffony top for her skincare, and then a larie print for Ultrasun, she's not fooling anyone. I once did a company check cum address search for her company, and then a street view of where it is - a soulless shed on an industrial estate. I'm not saying her manufacturing goes on there, and is probably the distribution depot, but I do wonder where her gloop gloop is made - perhaps its China 🤭 along with the oh so delicate packaging.

I've said it before, but she aint a good advert for her own products.

Drat you I was hunting for the word chiffon. Only floaty was poping out. Very good choice. Thank you.

And you are very strange for doing a search on the empire hq.

A I is a distributor for Judith Williams. Now if you did your building search properly to include directors you'd know this stuff. I've then guessed it is the Judith Williams labs that make skinSense.

Abi also has fingers in the Ultrasun pot. Which has the same technology. So something might be going on there.

Quietly admits to also do the search on the empire HQ. But if I put it here in the middle perhaps nobody will notice.

I worked on a credit rating project for companies so I've done a lot of searches in Companies House and similar company databases. So I know some strange stuff. Obviously worked related. Never ever looked up people I know or stuff. Cough cough.

Brissles what I've fancied doing is renting a cottage for a week with a few people. Have nice food but do lots of searches on Q brands, vwho owns what, where they are all registered, animal testing stuff. You sound the perfect person to join me on my research weekend. You've made me laugh about your building search.

I once made a mistake with an Ultrasun order made online, realised quickly so though I would ring the number to see if it could be rectified.Could not get a reply so if that was their customer service, well non existent?

Drat you I was hunting for the word chiffon. Only floaty was poping out. Very good choice. Thank you.

And you are very strange for doing a search on the empire hq.

A I is a distributor for Judith Williams. Now if you did your building search properly to include directors you'd know this stuff. I've then guessed it is the Judith Williams labs that make skinSense.

Abi also has fingers in the Ultrasun pot. Which has the same technology. So something might be going on there.

Quietly admits to also do the search on the empire HQ. But if I put it here in the middle perhaps nobody will notice.

I worked on a credit rating project for companies so I've done a lot of searches in Companies House and similar company databases. So I know some strange stuff. Obviously worked related. Never ever looked up people I know or stuff. Cough cough.

Brissles what I've fancied doing is renting a cottage for a week with a few people. Have nice food but do lots of searches on Q brands, vwho owns what, where they are all registered, animal testing stuff. You sound the perfect person to join me on my research weekend. You've made me laugh about your building search.

Oooh Penny, once I get the bit between........ there's no stopping me. I love a bit of detection on the internet, it can lead you down so many different paths, and as most of the country is covered by Street View its quite enlightening - as my recent investigations on Jill Franks home showed - much to the disgruntlement of some on here. But isn't that what Street View is for ? to be nosy ? thank you for the compliment. :)

Oooh Penny, once I get the bit between........ there's no stopping me. I love a bit of detection on the internet, it can lead you down so many different paths, and as most of the country is covered by Street View its quite enlightening - as my recent investigations on Jill Franks home showed - much to the disgruntlement of some on here. But isn't that what Street View is for ? to be nosy ? thank you for the compliment. :)

You are very welcome. I think doing a bit of looking here, looking there does us all good. I know some stuff because of work. Some Q customers/fans have accused me of all sorts. When all I did was a few seconds search. Sorry if people have miss understood you, it can be nasty.

I think you did well, knowledge is good. I did it, didn't find anything interesting, all pretty boring really.

But I'd love to untangle who is who and what is what in the beauty industry. We are also told that new technologies in a high end brand will wiggle down to a lower brand within the same company. If we don't know who owns what how do we know about this. I'm also shocked at the people who did know Liz Earle sold out to Avon and then LE went to Walgreens.

You go searching. And if you need a buddy

You are very welcome. I think doing a bit of looking here, looking there does us all good. I know some stuff because of work. Some Q customers/fans have accused me of all sorts. When all I did was a few seconds search. Sorry if people have miss understood you, it can be nasty.

I think you did well, knowledge is good. I did it, didn't find anything interesting, all pretty boring really.

But I'd love to untangle who is who and what is what in the beauty industry. We are also told that new technologies in a high end brand will wiggle down to a lower brand within the same company. If we don't know who owns what how do we know about this. I'm also shocked at the people who did know Liz Earle sold out to Avon and then LE went to Walgreens.

You go searching. And if you need a buddy

A buddy.... You know where to find a very enthusiastic will partner.

Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Treatment Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece collection from Skinsense features an array of luxurious anti-ageing formulas, including brand new Nourishing Facial Oil, moisturising Highly Potent Day Cream, brightening Restorative Eye Cream and more. All formulated to help hydrate your complexion and create a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance, love your skin day and night with this sumptuous set, courtesy of the Skinsense experts.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £168. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.98, plus P&P, you're saving £121.07.

Ground-breaking skincare - supercharged with active ingredients, the Skinsense range is developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in 'once-a-day' suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this collection is designed to keep working throughout the day and into the night to help you maintain radiant, youthful-looking skin.

Fab formulas in full sizes - there's no need to worry about saving your Skinsense products for best - as they're all in generous full sizes, you can enjoy your brand new skincare routine every day, both morning and night!

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this gorgeous collection once more in 60 days, and this superb Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) - this lightweight yet deeply moisturising facial oil helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) - helps to restore lost bounce and vitality to your skin's appearance. Infused with hydrolysed proteins, hyaluronic acid, synthetic polymers, lactic acid and copper peptides
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - developed to hydrate your skin and target the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Enriched with liquorice extract, this gel-textured cream is suitable for all skin types and sits well underneath make-up
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum (30ml) - formulated with retinol and hyaluronic acid, this serum works to tackle the visible signs of ageing while also adding a dewy, plump and hydrated glow to your complexion
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area, while working to add a subtle, illuminated glow. Features lamellar technology
How to use:
Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream:

• Gently pat and smooth a small amount around the eye area and the eyelid
Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum:

• Gently massage onto cleansed skin at night
  • During daytime please use additional sun protection
Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil:

• Apply to dry skin after cleansing and toning every morning and evening
  • Massage 3 - 4 drops over the face, neck and decollate
  • Use alone or follow with a moisturiser
  • Avoid contact with eyes
Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask:

• Use once or twice a week
  • Apply this mask to your cleansed face and neck
  • Leave on for ten minutes and then rinse, or for a more intense treatment, leave on overnight
Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream:

• Gently massage into your skin after cleansing in the morning

ml for ml
  • Anti-Ageing Nourishing Facial Oil (30ml) RRP £30 cost £8.38
  • Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (100ml) RRP £34 cost £9.50
  • Anti-Ageing Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) RRP £34 cost £9.50
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Double Strength Retinol Night Serum (30ml) RRP £46 cost £12.85
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) RRP £24 cost £6.70
RRP total £168 cost £46.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thank you once again SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back