Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lizzie

Registered Shopper
I know you either love them or hate them :giggle: but I am after some Slankets for Xmas pressie’s. Does anyone know if these are likely to be a TSV before Xmas? I emailed QVC to ask the question but of course they told me that unfortunately they don’t know what will be a TSV’s in advance!!

Does anyone of the super sleuths have any idea?

Lizzie xx

Hello Lizzie,

Just wondered whether you lived close to the QVC outlets in Shrewsbury or Warrington? I picked one up on the cheap last November. My friend and her hubby were pouring scorn on my purchase until I got it out of the packet for them to try and they ended up loving it. So much so, that I ended up buying the pair of them one each for Christmas!

I did find it hard in December to track down the colours I wanted but ended up buying from here:

http://www.pentagondirect.com/search.php?c=&cc=&searchtext=slanket&x=0&y=0

Shop around and see if you can get some voucher codes.

They are £19.99 here:
http://www.menkind.co.uk/gifts-and-gadgets-c112/adult-toys-c1/the-original-slanket-the-blanket-with-sleeves-p111124?gclid=CNWc7cS1naQCFYn-2AodznhPEw

You can purchase in-store as well as online:
http://www.menkind.co.uk/store-locations-i16

HTH

Hi Lizzie
I have to confess i was one of the people who laughed at the thought of the slanket. That was until we had that horrible winter last year and i was bloomin freezing all the time.
I bought a cheaper equivalent from asda called a snuggie. I think they're about £14.99. It was a godsend. Only tip if you're not 6ft tall make sure you lift up the bottom of it before you get up or you'll fall over.

I thought QVC always said they planned their TSV's a year in advance.:wonder:

QVC are selling the travel slankets which are slightly cheaper than the regular ones. They are a bit shorter which I prefer as I am not very tall! They also come stored in a plastic zip bag plus a fleecy draw string bag so looks nice if you are giving as a gift :up:

Thanks everyone for their help. Unfortuantley I don't live near any of the QVC outlet places. the online links are a great help thank you... I will have to get investigating x :wink:

Are the ones at Play as good? I love them & they have been a Godsend on chilly days like last winter. I was thinking of getting my friend one for Christmas. Much better price than QVC & P&P is disgraceful but concerned about the quality.

I bought one for my daughter who was in a rented flat at Uni , with heating that was not very efficient at all and a cold winter. Her friends saw her, laughed, tried it out and loved it that much that they all ended up buying one too.

Are the ones at Play as good? I love them & they have been a Godsend on chilly days like last winter. I was thinking of getting my friend one for Christmas. Much better price than QVC & P&P is disgraceful but concerned about the quality.

They are quite good really. Not quite as thick as the slanket, but you could buy & wear two of them and still pay less than the cost of one from QVC!!

i bought a travel slanket a few weeks ago on amazon in lilac. like someone rightly said they have a lovely little fleece logoed bag. i got it for £12 inc p&p. its the real slanket so the quality is quite good. i have 2 love them.

it is a little smaller than the big slanket but not much.

QVC have the slanket as a hot pick today - it's the last day at introductory price £20.88 but going up to £23.00. They only have available cream, royal blue and soft pink. It's going to be aired at 3pm today.

Yes the Slanket is naff but oh it is great on a cold day. I love mine, and I got my son one and he loves it despite pouring scorn on QVC . Who cares how daft you may look if you are warm. It was a godsend during last winter.

I have a love/ hate relationship with my slanket. I love it to snuggle up on the couch and watch tv, but I hate that I love it so much...just confirms I,m getting old.
I even turn it round and wear like a dressing gown when I,m sitting at my pc

My cat loves it too....

I really want to buy everytime I see the slanket presentations - but the P&P really puts me off - today as it was the last time on the intro price,I ummed and arghed but then it sold out - so that made up my mind for me!!! I would have gone for it as it been on stupid easy pay - as you tend to forget about the price/P&P on promotions like that

I got a Snuggie (or some such name) from Morrisons for a tenner earlier this year...I wondered if I'd use it much, but I do, it's wonderfully cosy on these chilly evenings sitting in front of the telly or indeed sitting in front of the computer up here in the boxroom! I love it!:heart:

Thanks everyone for their help. Unfortuantley I don't live near any of the QVC outlet places. the online links are a great help thank you... I will have to get investigating x :wink:

Asda have had them. Alternatively, why not go to Primark and get adult babygrows? Zip fronted, footed and some have hoods I think. My daughter loves hers (she is 24) and they come in a variety of colours and styles. Safer in an emergency as well.

Asda have had them. Alternatively, why not go to Primark and get adult babygrows? Zip fronted, footed and some have hoods I think. My daughter loves hers (she is 24) and they come in a variety of colours and styles. Safer in an emergency as well.

Wow! Must check this out - when my daughter was a baby I often said I could do with an adult version of the Babygro..or even better, what I used to call her "Womble Suit"..anyone remember those? Fleecy suit..perhaps the dressing gown version of the babygro..it was the shape that reminded me of a Womble...OMG...I'm that shape without the ****** suit !!!!

Latest posts

Back