Sleep genie neck roll pillows x 2 £19.99. Price Scam.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goswater

Registered Shopper
On 18/7/14 during a 60 minute Deal hour at 7am, they sold 2 of these pillows for 19.99 at a SPECIAL PRICE for 60 mins only !! Of course, I bought them.
When I received them on 25th July there was only 1 in the parcel so I emailed IW asking them to send the 2nd one.
Today, they emailed back to say that the offer was for 1 but if I "had the proof" of what I claimed, to email it to them. Ha Ha! I saved the Show page on my iPad which did show what I claimed and it the £19.99 price was still there for several hours today!
I have just re-checked it, prior to emailing them back, and guess what? THE PRICE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO £49.99 for 2 !!!
Has anybody else fallen for this scam? It would be nice to know before I report them to Trading Standards, Watchdog and the Broadcasting Standards Commission. Thanks

Why not just send them the picture and take it from there? Could be just someone in customer services not knowing what they are doing rather than a 'scam'.

Good luck with that several members of this sister forum craft telly bought a cricut machine at a reduced price I think it was £224.99 and was charged a higher price. When they told customer services they had proof of the price they got no where.
Some even offered to send screen shots they had taken ( I've been taking screen shots of all my orders for years) but they just weren't listening. Customer service sucks

Latest posts

Back