Sleep Soundly TSV 26/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those memory foam mattresses seem really thin to me compared to my spring mattress. Don't think I would buy one.

CC

Attachments

• Emma Mattress TSV 1.jpg
    Emma Mattress TSV 1.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Emma Mattress TSV 2.jpg
    Emma Mattress TSV 2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Emma Mattress TSV 3.jpg
    Emma Mattress TSV 3.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Emma Mattress TSV 4.jpg
    Emma Mattress TSV 4.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 41
  • Emma Mattress TSV 5.jpg
    Emma Mattress TSV 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 34
Emma Hybrid Mattress
Item Number: 816875
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £588.00 Todays Special Value Price £339.00 or 3 Easy Pays of £113.00

Single QVC Price £810.00 Todays Special Value Price £468.00 or 3 Easy Pays of £158.00

Single QVC Price £918.00 Todays Special Value Price £534.00 or 3 Easy Pays of £178.00

Single QVC Price £1029.00 Todays Special Value Price £597.00 or 3 Easy Pays of £199.00

Want to discover why the Hybrid Mattress from award-wining brand Emma is so popular? This innovative mattress offers exactly the right support you need and has been designed with your comfort in mind for a dreamy slumber. It's four different layers each target your sleep needs to ensure you get your best night's sleep ever - so you'll wake up feeling rested, refreshed and ready to take on the day!

*A great saving : If you were to buy the Hybrid Mattress directly from Emma you’d pay, for the Single: £589; Double: £809; King: £919 and Super King: £1,029. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just; Single: £339; Double: £468; King: £534; Super King: £597, you’re making a saving of Single: £250; Double: £341; King: £385 and Super King: £432.

Delivered directly from Emma - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only.

All about comfort - this Hybrid design has four layers in total and comes with a temperature-regulating top cover that's perfect for making sure you don't overheat during the night. The top layer helps enhance airflow and absorbs moisture to keep you cool and dry, then there's a 2cm layer of steel micro coils which ensure pressure relief in all the right places. The third layer is designed to relieve pressure and help reduce motion transfer and the last layer helps to ensure that your spine is evenly aligned for maximum relief, rest and recovery in any sleeping position.

Bed in a box - the clever boxed packaging of this mattress offers you more flexibility. Whether you have a tight space to overcome or a small doorway to try and get the mattress through, the easy compact box helps to minimise the stress that comes with moving a large item.

• Side cover: 100% polyester; bottom cover: 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene

Measurements:

• Single: 3' x 6'3"; 90cm x 190cm x 25cm (35.4" x 75" x 9.8") - 16.5kg
  • Double: 4'6" x 6'3"; 135cm x 190cm x 25cm (53.1" x 75" x 9.8") - 25kg
  • King: 5' x 6'6"; 150cm x 200cm x 25cm (59" x 78.7" x 9.8") - 30kg
  • Super King: 6' x 6'6"; 180cm x 200cm x 25cm (70.8" x 78.7" x 9.8") - 35kg
  • Boxed dimensions: 45cm x 45cm x 110cm (17.7" x 17.7" x 43")

I bought a new bed yesterday from a shop, a pocket spring firm mattress, upholstered half ottoman base with chosen fabric, king size. £900. Wow I hear you all say, but compared to the price of this piece of rolled up foam I think mine was actually not bad. I got to lie on it (and others to compare), feel the quality (or otherwise), make sure I could actually lift and put down the ottoman end and got the advice and expertise of an extremely knowledgeable young man. They deliver and take the old bed away as well.

CC

I see it’s being advertised that presenters Jilly, Dale and Simon have taken advantage of the Emma TSV offer of a new mattress, with them videoing themselves unrolling their purchase. 😉

I see it’s being advertised that presenters Jilly, Dale and Simon have taken advantage of the Emma TSV offer of a new mattress, with them videoing themselves unrolling their purchase. 😉
I don't want to see Mr Biagi unroll anything, Dale either for that matter. The photo from SB's latest blog is too much.

I don't want to see Mr Biagi unroll anything, Dale either for that matter. The photo from SB's latest blog is too much.
I just knew he'd wear budgie smugglers and not shorts 😂😂

CC

I bought a new bed yesterday from a shop, a pocket spring firm mattress, upholstered half ottoman base with chosen fabric, king size. £900. Wow I hear you all say, but compared to the price of this piece of rolled up foam I think mine was actually not bad. I got to lie on it (and others to compare), feel the quality (or otherwise), make sure I could actually lift and put down the ottoman end and got the advice and expertise of an extremely knowledgeable young man. They deliver and take the old bed away as well.

CC
Beds that suit and support you to a healthy night's sleep are often pricey. Just remember the cost per wear. That £900 will probably be down to pennies per night by the time you change the mattress. 10 years is, give or take, 3650 nights. Knock off the 650 as an estimate of how many nights you may not sleep in it, and you divide that 900/3000 so it costs you 30p a night or less. Cheap as chips then!
Spending money on beds and shoes is money spent wisely, imo.

Beds that suit and support you to a healthy night's sleep are often pricey. Just remember the cost per wear. That £900 will probably be down to pennies per night by the time you change the mattress. 10 years is, give or take, 3650 nights. Knock off the 650 as an estimate of how many nights you may not sleep in it, and you divide that 900/3000 so it costs you 30p a night or less. Cheap as chips then!
Spending money on beds and shoes is money spent wisely, imo.
That was my granny's philosophy & you're both right.

Although the Emma mattress is award winning, has good reviews and was a good price I prefer to go to a store and try the mattresses out. Some companies now use technology to work out whether the mattress that you’re lying on is suitable for you.

The thing that put me off was that you’d ideally have to hang on to the old mattress in case the Emma one wasn’t suitable and also you could be waiting weeks for QVC to come and pick it up. At least other companies will take the old mattress and/or bed away when they deliver the new one and, as you’ve tried the new one out in-store it’s unlikely it would need to be returned. The company that I got my new bed from had a 45 night satisfaction guarantee and had I not got on with the new bed and mattress they would have replaced it with another one - free of charge.

Latest posts

Back