Slim' Lift

sunshine

VIP Shopper
Are these pants that good. The difference in the before and after seems to good to be true.

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
I would not buy any of these products as they are very misleading. The model I saw briefly this morning was probably a size 10 if they start using normal and larger ladies they would be a bit more credible.

iloveshopping

VIP Shopper
I bought the shorts which went down to the knee. They didn't even take half a size off and didn't make the dress look much better. They went straight back

Julius

Banned
I don't think buying compression garments is the answer! Don't squash all the fab in, just get rid of it!

yesilkedi

Their bras are well over-priced. Asda do something very similar for £6 each and they are very comfy!

sunshine

VIP Shopper
I don't think buying compression garments is the answer! Don't squash all the fab in, just get rid of it!

I wish I could get rid of it but after a few big ops I cant get rid of flabby bit at tummy. Better than wearing that big elastic support lol.

Julius

Banned
Is sunshine in Singapore? They probably have a law against shapewear there anyway! Punishable by 20 years' incarceration.

sunshine

VIP Shopper
Is sunshine in Singapore? They probably have a law against shapewear there anyway! Punishable by 20 years' incarceration.

Yes living in Singapore. Home just now for wee break to see family and checking house. Akimbo probably would be to warm. Might just look for something lighter. Everything so expensive there compared to here so usually stock up on these things when home.

No law about shape wear there yet Julius. Mind you the good thing is there is not much crime but some of the laws are OTT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top10prod
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks