Slim n Lift TSV 18/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SW.
Does anyone have a photo of the bra with sleeves that Cathy was wearing today? She said it will be on tomorrow . I can't find a photo anywhere
xx

Ha ha! Look at the measurements for the TSV! How helpful that someone thinks it'd be useful to know that the size of the hips on the 3xl is 34" (brief) and 36" (shorts)! Surely they have a size guide from the manufacturer but clearly some numpty has just measured the teeny-weeny unstretched garments! Oh well I'm sure Janie will put us all straight as she man-handles the models in and out of their pants!

Jude xx

Ha ha! Look at the measurements for the TSV! How helpful that someone thinks it'd be useful to know that the size of the hips on the 3xl is 34" (brief) and 36" (shorts)! Surely they have a size guide from the manufacturer but clearly some numpty has just measured the teeny-weeny unstretched garments! Oh well I'm sure Janie will put us all straight as she man-handles the models in and out of their pants!

Jude xx

Yes, but has she got a Mansie to demo?

Bring on the MANSIE! Asda's £15 control pants for men fly off the shelves as gents seek to battle the festive bulge
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ear-mansie-60-UK-gained-weight-Christmas.html

I'd better tune in to see if she has シ

A similar slim n lift set was my first ever TSV! It is a bit of a nightmare to get into so order the size you are, not the size you want to be. They advocate wearing it as part of your normal day, but I found that it would roll down around the waist and was forever trying to pull it back up. Was good worn with a corset type bra over the top in a special occasion, and did smooth me out, and make it possible to get into quite a tight outfit.

I bought a pair of wonder pants from Home Shopping Europe (presented or guested I think by Debbie Flint). Wore them for a wedding and they worked really well but by the evening do, once the lights were low and a fair percentage of the guests happily tipsy I went back to the hotel room and took them off. Aaaaahh! Not sure I could get used to wearing them everyday.

Jude xx

Slim n lift! Are they those knickers that hold all the flab in?! I loved the demonstrations last time! Muffin-esque lardy midriffs spilling out like porridge from a cereal bowl cooked for too long in the microwave!

Ladies, I urge you not to waste your money (as I have in the past). Ever wondered why the models are always standing up and standing still in the demos? It's because as soon as you move, sit down, bend over, get in the car, pick the baby up etc etc they roll down from the top and then you have an ugly roll of fabric around your waist as well as a roll of fat! You'll never wear them.

CC

worst product I ever bought on QVC were slim and lift.And said so on the review I left them years ago.....as did 99% of the other reviewers...

just roll down.you're better off just going to M&S.Slim and lift are primark quality at QVC prices

It makes me smile when you see a lovely slim model in the shorts, she clearly doesn't need them! I think it's Janies daughter? I tried something similar ages ago but the fat ended up bulging at the end of the shorts. Not a good look you could see the roll clearly with trousers on! :mysmilie_483:

Thanks for this.
I was hoping for a really good bra with sleeves but I don't think this looks supportive enough. I bought two lace bodies off ebay before Christmas that look exactly like the sleeves on these. They were only £3.99 each !

Do they actually work? (Like most people, my upper arms are not exactly my favourite feature......! lol)

Haha,,,, Janie just measured a lady wearing the Caress top without sleeves and she asked her to pull the leggings down which has obviously then made the area above bigger and then measured that part with the tape loose and curving under. She then asked the lady to pull her top down so she could re-measure and then measured her at her smallest part (her waist) and pulled the tape tight and straight this time and said ....Da, da!! she has lost 3 inches!!!!!pppffff....

my only experience of shapewear was ladaya whatever there called when they were on ideal world, i got a bra & sent it back , waste of money , absolutely no use if you have a natural big bust like i do, theres no support in them at all , they gave me a roll of fat where my boobs were , no shape at all ,

I wonder if you would get hot wearing them after a while?

You're right Nora, I don't know why I even considered it really, I hate man made fibres at the best of times, it would be a bl**dy nightmare.....! lol
(I'll have to resort to 'plan b', i.e. weights, which I have, I'm just a lazy b***h & the idea of an instant fix shortcut is so much more appealing.....!) :doh:

Latest posts

Back