small delivery - nice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Got 2 items delivered this morning, am debating on one at the moment so until I decide I cannot take a pic but I got this little ring for about £6, its really pretty.

White topaz and silver

DSCF5892.jpg

DSCF5894.jpg

Must say, Rocks really need to do something about their pictures, that ring looks soooooooo much better IRL.

:doggie:

Darls I have this ring any yes I agree its very pretty! Why don't you share with us your item you are not sure of - we will help you :D

Right, have just taken a few pics of them.

Earrings, diamond, each stone 10 pts. The diamond is drilled through and attached to the setting by gold wire.

They are gorgeous, BUT, I have long hair and these earrings are so tiny I don't think they will even be noticeable if I wore them. The stones are wonderful, white, clear and very twinkly.
To me they are too small and out of proportion to the setting. That said, if Rocks made these same earrings with other stones, ones a bit bigger then I think people would start collecting them like hedgehog rings because they are lovely.

These were ONLY £59 and were a bargain I think but I don't think they are big enough for me :17: :17:

DSCF5904.jpg

DSCF5906.jpg

DSCF5907.jpg

They are tiny Darls and I don't think I'd wear them even with my very short hair. Now, like you suggest, they'd be great in bigger, different stones, like Garnet or Peridot.

Steve, I hope you are reading this!!!!

Right - when I looked at the piccy I went
"OH MY LIFE" Yes I shouted too :lol: because I wouldn't have thought that they were so tiny & just on a shepherds crook thing - I thought there were on a proper gold bit making the whole thing much bigger

I'll give you £2 :rofl:

Very pretty ring Lady Darls. I'm envious of all you N's out there, but actually glad I've got sausage fingers so I only buy rings that suit being worn on my pinky or the gents ones. I've filled enough slots in the jewellery box without buying pretty ladylike rings too lol.

Know what you mean about the earings, I have long hair too and delicate earings such as your undecided pair tend to get lost in my haystack !

Lovely ring Darls, re the earrings, I have longish hair and the diamonds would get hopelessly lost (would be nice with an 'up' do though, very discreet) I think I would be scared of the diamond coming off of the setting though, if they got caught up in hair could they be pulled away do you think?

Lovely ring Darls, re the earrings, I have longish hair and the diamonds would get hopelessly lost (would be nice with an 'up' do though, very discreet) I think I would be scared of the diamond coming off of the setting though, if they got caught up in hair could they be pulled away do you think?

thats a very good point actually, it could happen.

I'm definitely sending them back tomorrow but if they ever do any others with bigger stones in the same design i'll buy them. :1

Latest posts

Back