Attitudes by Renee TSV 02/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hells bells it’s even worse than i imagined. Coming into coat time how would you wear the combo and a coat?
The plain dresses might just pass on a dark night but if someone sat up all night for a month they couldn’t have come up with a more hideous pattern for the over thingies which IMO no one in their right mind would wear on their own.

This one is up there in the top 10 disasters TSV’s.

Especially withthat black spider necklace...who thinks ofthese things???
I saw a photo yesterday of a huge black spider ear ring, one half at the front of the ear and the other half at the back.

Someone commented that the wearer is at high risk of someone slapping them across their face to kill it.

spider earing HTB1Um8FXizxK1R.jpg

But this business of wearing what they are calling the duster over a top with jeans. How do you wear them out over the winter? What outerwear do you wear? Only it would look a right sight stood at the bus stop in the rain or snow with the usual Q duvet coat over the top. 🤔🙄

I haven't watched but I looked on the website. Good God! Who would buy that checked one???? I mean who? Please own up if you have. People have been buying them though as some are sold out (maybe they only had one in each size/colour). Might be OK if you don't want people to sit next to you on the bus.

CC
They all looked awful but the check one was horrendous

Well somebody`s buying it. Several options and sizes on waitlist or sold out. The patchwork one reminds me of Cinderella in panto. All the models need is a broom. These things sell but I can honestly say I can`t remember the last time I saw anybody wearing anything I recognise from Q. Do they have a coven somewhere ?

Well somebody`s buying it. Several options and sizes on waitlist or sold out. The patchwork one reminds me of Cinderella in panto. All the models need is a broom. These things sell but I can honestly say I can`t remember the last time I saw anybody wearing anything I recognise from Q. Do they have a coven somewhere ?

Glad you said that as I was just about to post the same. Mind you, I rarely see anyone (except on cruise ships) wearing QVC poly fashion. I can only imagine that the tsv is aimed at the US women who'll wear anything if they can get into it.

It’s a bit of a shame really. The concept is ok as is the price but Renée’s big selling point is that she has ‘fit’ models. Something's gone wrong - maybe different models on different days.

The last person I saw wearing something I recognised from Q was at my son`s award ceremony in the Queen`s new years honours almost 3 years ago. The lady was wearing a MW dress in a material which was kind of tie dye looking, it was grey and red and she had a red hat, red pashmina and grey shoes and bag and she looked really nice. Mind you she was only about 5 ft tall and slight build so she could carry it off.

Just seen the first few minutes of 'Love your Style' at 11.am dear God, I cant stand the shouty BA at the best of times, but place her with the OTT new presenter who makes a bad job of pretending to be 'wowed' and surprised, and it turns into unbearable watching.
I've found it & watched the first 90 seconds of them gushing about Ruthie's ottoman cardigan. It was pathetic, the Q's definitely lost the plot.

I saw a photo yesterday of a huge black spider ear ring, one half at the front of the ear and the other half at the back.

Someone commented that the wearer is at high risk of someone slapping them across their face to kill it.

View attachment 22028
These are horrendous & I can think of quite a few people who would find them really disturbing.

Glad you said that as I was just about to post the same. Mind you, I rarely see anyone (except on cruise ships) wearing QVC poly fashion. I can only imagine that the tsv is aimed at the US women who'll wear anything if they can get into it.
That was me!!!! :D:D Now, were you the lady that Mr CC overheard pointing out my Coco Bianco lairey trousers lol??

CC

Latest posts

Back