Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Good news for all you Smashbox fans- there is a TSV on December 17th and from the look of the TV guide it's a 'last minute' gift day, so it may arrive in time for Christmas!

Thanks Calvin, I had checked yesterday but the guide only went up to 14th.

We can always use an extra xmas present to ourselves!!! Credit card beware - lets hope it is on easi pay.

:r2:

Wow, wasn't expecting another Smasbox TSV till next year so that is a wee surprise!!! :)

Do you think it's possible that we would get a TSV before the USA? Don't we always get them after?

Welcome JCR1982 - we love smashbox too.

Is it me or do we seem to be getting more repeat tsv's - we haven't long had two gatineau and now two smashbox close together. Do they know that these will tempt us to spend our hard earned cash during the credit crunch. Especially when they put them on easi pay.

Welcome JCR1982 - we love smashbox too.

Is it me or do we seem to be getting more repeat tsv's - we haven't long had two gatineau and now two smashbox close together. Do they know that these will tempt us to spend our hard earned cash during the credit crunch. Especially when they put them on easi pay.

I'm with you on that Rosey, there is another Laura Geller TSV on the way too.

I must remain strong - i must remember my ever growing stash - oh who am i kidding - a beauty TSV usually draws me in no matter how hard a try and resist..........maybe i need to get Paul Mckenna's "How to resist QVC TSV's" :1:

Last edited:
That would be good - Paul Mckenna - how to stop buying from QVC and How to be thin - and not by the thorntons etc. from qvc

The list is endless but I don't think we would be able to get them on qvc!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back