Sneak peek of Jill Gauntlets house featuring on "Through The Keyhole"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
hoarding.jpg

Ok ok, I'm sorry.....but just how much stuff does this woman claim she has at home?? :RpS_biggrin:

Does JG embroider the truth? I heard her waffling on something about her lawn at home - er, the last photos I saw of her garden it was a small paved patio outside her house with a huge clock and some rattan furniture. Not a blade of grass in sight. Changing the truth to suit the product maybe??

CC

Does JG embroider the truth? I heard her waffling on something about her lawn at home - er, the last photos I saw of her garden it was a small paved patio outside her house with a huge clock and some rattan furniture. Not a blade of grass in sight. Changing the truth to suit the product maybe??

CC

It's always been said that in order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. Yes, Ms Huntley the Elder I'm talking to you.

Does JG embroider the truth?

Don’t they all in order to get sales? :RpS_blink:

And as Twilight says, “in order to be a good liar you have to have a good memory” and, in a lot of cases, just a change in one tiny detail of a repeated story will stick out like a sore thumb for those who remember what they said before.

Latest posts

Back