Sniffer's back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I've posted about this before but Craig, please, if you read posts on here, believe me when I say you really need to stop sniffing just as you speak, it's the most annoying habit. I wouldn't mind so much if he just sniffed generally but he sniffs/snorts as he talks as well as sniffing in between words for a bonus, it's probably very clever but flaming annoying. JUST STOP IT PLEASE!

I've posted about this before but Craig, please, if you read posts on here, believe me when I say you really need to stop sniffing just as you speak, it's the most annoying habit. I wouldn't mind so much if he just sniffed generally but he sniffs/snorts as he talks as well as sniffing in between words for a bonus, it's probably very clever but flaming annoying. JUST STOP IT PLEASE!

Imagine him on with Flinty....sniffing her Elemith....

I worked with a woman that sniff/snorted every five seconds - I kid you not. It drove me insane. I was advised not to complain as she MAY have had a sinus problem and it would have seemed like bullying. Me bully anyone?? I have never come closer to just screaming at someone BLOW YOUR NOSE. The snort noise really made me feel sick.

I can't say I have ever seriously noticed it with Craig but I probably will now.

CC

I endured Craig for just 5 minutes on the Ninja show, it wasn't his snorting, but his ****** hand waving that made me switch off. Every word he utters has to have a hand expression, its insane !

Imagine him on with Flinty....sniffing her Elemith....
Flinty gets the award for the loudest sniff ever - not when she's talking but when she is smelling candles, Molton Brown, any perfume, etc, etc. It's really distracting and I absolutely hate it. You can hear her over the guest speaking - at least I can because my nerves are always on edge, waiting for it. Usually, you get the deep inhale followed by the sigh. Dreadful!
:mad:

Wonder if indestructible sinuses are part of the job application requirements for all these ridiculous presentations. Is water in the Tova bottles because surely to God after dousing herself for an hour the model should have a hospital visit worthy migraine from Hell!

This is brilliant & I've missed all this for the past week. My laptop & charger blew up last Friday & sent me across the sitting room; it was the most exciting thing that's happened this year but did mean me being without technology because I can't do things on a phone screen & even though my Mr T said I could use his laptop I knew that he'd be hovering in the background like a neurotic parent. I think Craigy's well acquainted with Charlie & I don't mean Mr Brook.

This is brilliant & I've missed all this for the past week. My laptop & charger blew up last Friday & sent me across the sitting room; it was the most exciting thing that's happened this year but did mean me being without technology because I can't do things on a phone screen & even though my Mr T said I could use his laptop I knew that he'd be hovering in the background like a neurotic parent. I think Craigy's well acquainted with Charlie & I don't mean Mr Brook.
Something I've thought for a long time.

That’s to give her an extra few seconds to admire herself in the monitor
Just look at her posing with her vegan cupcakes...

Latest posts

Back