ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Yet again previously recorded programming
Today Sunday 3-5pm we have a pre recorded programme
Fridays 4-6pm Andy Peters Food Fest.
Prime time Sunday afternoon and a repeato_O
Other channels, of course we have the usual non live on beauty.
It’s weekend at 3pm on Style so non live with the shown yet again pre record Skechers.
I guess they are giving regular stand in Will Gowing a day off, especially it being Sunday.

How many presenters does it need to sell live 9-1am on Q.
I guess the present tribe doesn’t add up to enough, either that or they have all gone
in groups of six to a flat warming ;):LOL:

Yet again previously recorded programming
Today Sunday 3-5pm we have a pre recorded programme
Fridays 4-6pm Andy Peters Food Fest.
Prime time Sunday afternoon and a repeato_O
Other channels, of course we have the usual non live on beauty.
It’s weekend at 3pm on Style so non live with the shown yet again pre record Skechers.
I guess they are giving regular stand in Will Gowing a day off, especially it being Sunday.

How many presenters does it need to sell live 9-1am on Q.
I guess the present tribe doesn’t add up to enough, either that or they have all gone
in groups of six to a flat warming ;):LOL:

I was just about to start a thread called 'where have all the presenters gone' Will Gowing presented 2 hours yesterday morning and now a daytime repeat! Its getting boring, seeing/ hearing the same presenters every day.

Are all the presenters paid at the same rate? If they aren't it might be an incentive to cut costs and use the ones that aren't on the high-paid list, or maybe just use the ones that sell the most. Either way, doing loads of repeats isn't looking good and isn't going to build up sales because if you've already bought an item you aren't likely to buy another one and if you get bored of repeats, you'll change channels.

They could always introduce a competition to see who's bought the most orange-and-mauve floral sharktooth, waist-high dresses (dresses, not tops, note) in an expensive designer brand. You'll always get someone sending in photos. 🎯

They’re running out of things to sell on QVC because the majority of their items come from China and America so you can imagine the delays and headaches that’s causing right now, the rest of what they’re selling is a mixture of things you can get on the high street and internet, and as the majority of us check the internet first for the best price, QVC will be the last place most people will shop now.

I agree. It could well be a supply issue for most brands - so was there overstocking of Marla Wynne one wonders 🤭 🤭 . Like a lot of companies who are feeling the effects of Covid, Q wont be any different, and there is much more online competition out there now, compared to when they first aired back in the 90's.

Well I saw a photo of Alison Keenan on Twitter on the Norfolk coast yesterday.
She'd helped her late mum's partner move into his new home. She doesn't do as many hours as the other presenters & seems to work every other weekend.

I agree. It could well be a supply issue for most brands - so was there overstocking of Marla Wynne one wonders 🤭 🤭 . Like a lot of companies who are feeling the effects of Covid, Q wont be any different, and there is much more online competition out there now, compared to when they first aired back in the 90's.
Maybe they should return to those days & close earlier, like the pubs!

youl be glad to know Will is going to be the official presenter of the saturday night gift show
Grave yard Saturday night shift think the other presenters will be very relieved Will has been awarded with that.
They just need sort out whose letting in for what over Christmas and New Year.
Think they certainly miss Ant Haywood who always got the filling in shifts, plus the dreaded 9-12 Christmas Eve

Latest posts

Back