so they lied about stopping craft items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
For all their promises that crafting would remain n important part of QVC, its been 4ever since a craft item, and no TSvs in over a year. I only used to enjoy the craft shows, and would love to know why they stopped

i only really like anna griffin crafts on the Q... i spent a fortune she was on last time, and she's back soon...

For all their promises that crafting would remain n important part of QVC, its been 4ever since a craft item, and no TSvs in over a year. I only used to enjoy the craft shows, and would love to know why they stopped

You are right. They were big fat lies, no shows and now all the guests are on over at C&C. Their loss, C&C gain. I used to buy loads on the top and tail shows to crafts hours but have bought nothing from them for well over a year now.

the only craft show they have is anna griffin and thats it so they have pretty much given up on it but thats just like what america did so

And it seems from the craft's forum they are in loads of trouble over an item in her last show. I bet she is wishing she'd fled the sinking craft ship too.

Not interested in craft at all but I'm sure they had a promo on with Anna Griffin today so there might be some craft programmes coming up.

AG said today she is back August, says it all really. SB on with her and I got the impression there wasn't an awful amount of stock brought in, he kept saying so many hundreds sold/left, not exactly Elemis quantities anyway!

Latest posts

Back