So where will the presenters reappear?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure a good few of them will be wondering if Adam Freeman,still thinks of his days at Sit-up and gives then a wee job..maybe cleaning or something..now he is huge :star::mysmilie_17: acroos the pond.

Peter on strictly : 'not only the Argentinian of the tangos, not only in the Lycra, the sequins, that look as you walk onto that dance floor, the eyes on you, the diamontes on the decolleterr, the fragrance of the beauty of the feminine larger lady, with the curves....our Bet, our Maud we all love this at 'ome........

I don't watch Strictly, but I would start watching if Peter were to appear on it (not present it). I can see him wearing a pink sequined dress!

I don't watch Strictly, but I would start watching if Peter were to appear on it (not present it). I can see him wearing a pink sequined dress!

I was reading that the BBC are rumoured to be reviving 'The Generation Game'. The word is that Miranda Hart could be the host.

Now, the story emerged before Sit-Up went bust so i'm thinking perhaps Peter Simon and Mike Mason could be possibilities?*

*as contestants :mysmilie_59:

You paint a very pretty picture! I've been to Kemptown but never had a night out there!

Best to stay behind closed doors. Who knows though, one might come cross Schlocko and Gollum tarting on Dukes Mound!

I was reading that the BBC are rumoured to be reviving 'The Generation Game'. The word is that Miranda Hart could be the host.

Now, the story emerged before Sit-Up went bust so i'm thinking perhaps Peter Simon and Mike Mason could be possibilities?*

*as contestants :mysmilie_59:

Pete would love to get on The Generation Game, he'd push Miranda aside and go into full Larry Grayson mode :mysmilie_59:

Well, Eilidh Nairn is appearing as a tanning model extra" on Ideal World right now!!....First sighting I think on any of the other shopping channels of any of the recently made "ex bid/price drop presenters".

Well, Eilidh Nairn is appearing as a tanning model extra" on Ideal World right now!!....First sighting I think on any of the other shopping channels of any of the recently made "ex bid/price drop presenters".

I believe that is because her mate is the guest expert.

I believe that is because her mate is the guest expert.

I'm just watching the repeat of the tanning show on Ideal World Extra but haven't seen Elidh yet.

Edit. Now she's on it, she looks and sounds totally different. Really relaxed.

She has trully made it.

Currently on ideal world.... big brother 1 winner craig

It's packed with stars.

Vanessa Feltz is on IW at 8.00pm demonstrating the 'Vibrapower Disc' :mysmilie_59:

Vanessa.jpg

Saw Liana today , i was in the vip tent at the GT Cup at Donnington she was presenting the trophies , she was also on the grid with cameras and a microphone in her hand filming something

Eilidh Nairn returns to TV proper this Sunday. This from her FB page;

"I verrrrry Excited to be joining a new team of presenters. I will back on your screens this Sunday.....stay tuned to hear when and where? X"

From a London Studio though so that rules out Outlet TV I think.

I noticed Justin Hazell on Ideal World yesterday morning co-presenting a piece about garden furniture. The main presenter said it was the first time we have seen him on Ideal World, but the viewer would remember him from elsewhere.

Eilidh Nairn returns to TV proper this Sunday. This from her FB page;

"I verrrrry Excited to be joining a new team of presenters. I will back on your screens this Sunday.....stay tuned to hear when and where? X"

From a London Studio though so that rules out Outlet TV I think.

Don't forget that she is already on The Mall, the Sky digital shopping channel which is hosting the Outlet thing. She currently hosts pre-recorded product demonstrations for Atlas Editions.

Edit: Eilidh has also been on QVC in the past.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back