Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have absolutely no problems with gay people but I hate what we would call “gissy “ ie camp, mincing.

But like vegans why do people have to announce their sexuality as in LGBTQ? and Uncle Tom Cobbley- I’m not that interested in the same way I’m not that interested in straight couples.

And what the hell is all this having to be referred to as they/them?

And as for marrying trees/fire engines WTF .

Indeed.......

Maybe she's trying out different bridal looks. I can't stand her & can't understand why anyone would find her professional, easy to watch or amusing so I was amazed when someone posted on the Q's fb page that they were lucky to employ her & that she was a wonderful presenter.

...Still pissed from Christmas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she's trying out different bridal looks. I can't stand her & can't understand why anyone would find her professional, easy to watch or amusing so I was amazed when someone posted on the Q's fb page that they were lucky to employ her & that she was a wonderful presenter.

I couldn’t agree more T, I really couldn’t. She makes my skin crawl with her constantly looking at the monitor with a face like a slapped arse, leaning everywhere like she’s waiting for her pint at the bar. Whoever employed her must be a seventy year old suit who thinks this type of behaviour is “cool” with the kids, can’t stand her either, she just rambles on about anything other than what’s in front of her to sell, the only thing this proves is presenters are not needed, the item sells itself.

Maybe she is like Marmite either you love her or hate her?

I couldn’t agree more T, I really couldn’t. She makes my skin crawl with her constantly looking at the monitor with a face like a slapped arse, leaning everywhere like she’s waiting for her pint at the bar. Whoever employed her must be a seventy year old suit who thinks this type of behaviour is “cool” with the kids, can’t stand her either, she just rambles on about anything other than what’s in front of her to sell, the only thing this proves is presenters are not needed, the item sells itself.

To save me going back to previous posts who are we talking about here?

Holy crapola! I just took a look at her Instagram and she looks like an ad for dental services.

Talk about desperately trying to look like she's have a great time.

Yesterday saw a good few posts about her new hair, loving it. Actually flicked over expecting dyed black extension or shaved undercut and green colour.

No, same hair cut but blunt cut and a slight shade change.

The engagement pic of ring is on her partner’s hand.

Whatever next!

In love with herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday saw a good few posts about her new hair, loving it. Actually flicked over expecting dyed black extension or shaved undercut and green colour.

No, same hair cut but blunt cut and a slight shade change.

It must have been a spray on because yesterday it was dark steel grey and poker straight and today it’s blond with greyish streaks and tousled.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rat's arse about this shite?

Warning - =January is bringing out my inner Jack Dee/Victor Meldrew/Romesh/Paul Chowdry

No, I don’t think any of us actually give a rats arse about this “shite” we’re just discussing it, doesn’t mean you have to care about something just to talk about it, after all, it’s called “Shopping Telly Forum” for a reason, to discuss all things shopping telly related.

I must admit I'm getting a little confused too. Is it still recently-engaged Chloe?

Yes. LATI wrote about her engagement on page 499. Since than I've dissed her, Shopps has agreed, her hair's been scrutinised, as have her Insta photos that allow anyone looking at them to have the same view of her teeth as her dentist & I still can't stand her! I always think of her & Knuckles Kramer as THE MEAN GIRLS. Jenniefer Kirk also popped in, courtesy of me referring to fb posts 'needing' her back, I always think that extra e in her name is daft.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rat's arse about this shite?

Warning - =January is bringing out my inner Jack Dee/Victor Meldrew/Romesh/Paul Chowdry

I find January & February difficult so being a bit of a Pollyanna/very annoying I do my best to be positive about them :dance: Come on sis, join the fun...

Latest posts

Back