Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Smelly wax man. It was just the two of them, but they are brother from another mother/sister from another mister, you know. Perhaps it was arranged before she met the Vegan. BTW why are they learning sign language? For the general good or is there a deaf person in the family etc?

i think if i remember rightly catherines boyfriend is deaf if i remember her saying on a show

Don't understand ( not that I need to) if he's always been deaf why learn to sign now & being a Scot why learn the English alphabet? She once said he was an army veteran so he would have been able to follow orders before, so why the struggle to communicate. She talks so much hot air herself and hopefully this isn't one of her fads, hard to tell with Chuntley! Of course, I wish him good luck, though.

I'm not being mean about his problem, just hope she's not pulling attention as usual. My husband wears two hearing aids and can't hear anything without them, but no one can tell, and he still works as a heating engineer at 71. No need to sign so long as he looks directly at the person.

Meant to say that as a Scot in the UK wouldn't he already know the (English) alphabet? I made that look a bit dopey in my post. Hope you all know what I meant.

wow I think its fantastic to learn how to sign ....(y)
Of course it is for when its needed, for total deafness or a person has never had hearing or language ability, which isn't the case of Chuntley,s fella. He HAS had hearing so can manage with appropriate hearing aids and lip reading. Mr. L. has minimal hearing in one ear and zero in the other, hearing loss is all done with percentages and I'm quite sure a hearing clinic would be sorting her bloke out and wouldn't need St. Catherine teaching him off the internet.

Of course it is for when its needed, for total deafness or a person has never had hearing or language ability, which isn't the case of Chuntley,s fella. He HAS had hearing so can manage with appropriate hearing aids and lip reading. Mr. L. has minimal hearing in one ear and zero in the other, hearing loss is all done with percentages and I'm quite sure a hearing clinic would be sorting her bloke out and wouldn't need St. Catherine teaching him off the internet.

totally agree but that wouldn’t make good Twitter/Instagra/arsebook would it? The woman is in the same league as Holden, “fame” crazy.

Did you see that prat in her world book costume day get up? She was like something out of Playboy - is this not really for kids, not for a meme to show off her tits?

totally agree but that wouldn’t make good Twitter/Instagra/arsebook would it? The woman is in the same league as Holden, “fame” crazy.

Did you see that prat in her world book costume day get up? She was like something out of Playboy - is this not really for kids, not for a meme to show off her tits?
Not seen that yet, Lati, isn't the world book day costume thing for kids? Mind you, saying that, there's no bigger infant than her. She irritates me no end normally, but I think she's an insult to people with normal intelligence. At least I know you agree on that.

At the end of the hour she had her usual dig at shops out in the real world, she said how wonderful it was to see clothes on the models when some shops don't even have them on mannequins to show how the clothes look. As always she conveniently ignored the fact that customers have the option of taking several items into a changing room, deciding whether any are wanted &, if so, buying & taking home all on the same day.

At the end of the hour she had her usual dig at shops out in the real world, she said how wonderful it was to see clothes on the models when some shops don't even have them on mannequins to show how the clothes look. As always she conveniently ignored the fact that customers have the option of taking several items into a changing room, deciding whether any are wanted &, if so, buying & taking home all on the same day.
Which is totally ridiculous. She cannot possibly be dressed head to foot in Q. They didn't sell her the hair extensions and most of the shoes on her feet aren't seen on air. Not to mention underwear...

wow I think its fantastic to learn how to sign ....(y)

Agreed :)

I know people on here seem to have a particular problem with CH but not sure how you can knock this?!

Who cares whether her other half is “deaf enough” to need to sign, it’s a great skill to learn and to have to aid communication with anyone who does...?

Latest posts

Back