Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YeaH Mazza, you get one saying it’s left the warehouse then one usually the following day saying you can track your parcel 😃
Shopps, did you order and receive the hair colour? I ordered mine on Friday and the status is showing as Despatch Note Printed, but it has not yet been sent out. Is that taking longer than you would expect? It's so hard to tell in the current situation isn't it?

Shopps, did you order and receive the hair colour? I ordered mine on Friday and the status is showing as Despatch Note Printed, but it has not yet been sent out. Is that taking longer than you would expect? It's so hard to tell in the current situation isn't it?

Yes mine took about a week, when it says “despatch note printed” it’s ready to be shipped, you’ll then get a left the warehouse and then a tracking email for Hermes, I reckon you’ll get it Friday or Saturday ❤️

Same pain here. Since July and the much awaited physiotherapy has been cancelled. I am right handed and it’s my right side affected. All pain control advice welcome!

Oh no Evie you poor thing, we’ll stick together if I hear anything sweetie I’ll let you know ❤
that must be awful it being on the arm you use most, I was down for physio before the lockdown but I’d had niggles in the arm for a over a year and the pain has gradually gotten worse when I move it in a certain way, so to be honest I doubt surgery would be on the cards. Massage it gently, maybe that could ease the pain a bit. Co-Codamol pain killers are crap, so all I can advise is try not to use it as much if wear a shoulder a sling or brace, I’m thinking of getting a brace but if it’s the arm you use that’ll be awkward, thinking of you, if I hear of anything I’ll let you know ❤ xxx

Same pain here. Since July and the much awaited physiotherapy has been cancelled. I am right handed and it’s my right side affected. All pain control advice welcome!

I've been waiting since the result of my x-ray a year last Christmas! Same pain, nothing showed on x-ray and the GP says no to a scan until I see a physio.

I've been waiting since the result of my x-ray a year last Christmas! Same pain, nothing showed on x-ray and the GP says no to a scan until I see a physio.

You really need an ultrasound scan on your shoulder alter, an X-ray could miss it because if doesn’t show up as good. Hope you’re ok we know how painful it is, good luck ❤️ xx

This person is accusing QVC and other advertisers of not having Asian people in ads. So they are not going to buy the TSV TV from QVC!

I was going to purchase the LG tele today. However since watching the channel for a week I notice all the adverts are full of black ( Afro Caribbean ) and white people only. Just like 95% of all adverts on UK tele these days! Are these 2 the only races you guys sell your products to?!! If so you have saved me spending £400 thanks! I’ll never be watching QVC again or buying anything from you!!

In another post, a woman was having a go at Ultra Sun. She asked this question two years ago and never go an answer. Is it suitable for African skin? Abi did answer and say yes it is and very sorry this woman feels left out by not having her skin type mentioned in the grafts for use.

I've waited ages on T&M plants and also I thought that the Plants2Gardens TSV from a while back was to be sent out last week but it hasn't arrived (I might be wrong on delivery date). I have to say that the Garden Bargains orders have been sent out quickly and although some were poor a few weeks ago, the most recent ones have been good plants.

CC

I always chuckle to my self when Chuntley praises Tarte for being vegan, well partly vegan because let’s face it it makes sense, Chuntley is only partly vegan. Most of Chuntleys make up is Tarte (oh the irony 😂)......shame it doesn’t extend to her Gatineau skin care, leather handbags, leather shoes, Benefit make-up, and the list goes on. She may be a part time vegan, but she’s a full time liar.

I always chuckle to my self when Chuntley praises Tarte for being vegan, well partly vegan because let’s face it it makes sense, Chuntley is only partly vegan. Most of Chuntleys make up is Tarte (oh the irony 😂)......shame it doesn’t extend to her Gatineau skin care, leather handbags, leather shoes, Benefit make-up, and the list goes on. She may be a part time vegan, but she’s a full time liar.
Spot on Shopps, as always (y)

Latest posts

Back