Social Media - That was an eyeopener

alter ego

VIP Shopper
I recorded the Fitflop show yesterday. I know I'm a size 6 but when asked about sizing the BA said go down if you're a half size then added that some styles are slightly different so you just have to try.

It's cringeworthy. At least amateur productions are funny but this lot... I despair for the people who end up losing lots of money on postage and time with "advice" like this.

Anna

VIP Shopper
I take a photo with my phone then enlarge it - but I have to do this with everything these days!

Yeah Gods and little fishes, why have I never thought to do this? I always have to check ingredients on shampoos, conditioners, and the type is so small I struggle. I shall be taking a photo next time. Great idea Alter Ego.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
Plants for the summer and meat for Christmas. Q has been around since 1984, haven't they? They should have sussed out how not to make a total horlicks of delivering time sensitive orders within an acceptable timescale.

I am just thankful this hapless outfit were not in charge of anything important like the C-19 reponse. Not saying what's going on is gold standard, but Q's complacency and incompetence is another level...

SisterBliss

I recorded the Fitflop show yesterday. I know I'm a size 6 but when asked about sizing the BA said go down if you're a half size then added that some styles are slightly different so you just have to try.

It's cringeworthy. At least amateur productions are funny but this lot... I despair for the people who end up losing lots of money on postage and time with "advice" like this.
If it helps, they come up big in the clompy (tech term) styles, but not if you've wide feet. Mine are long & narrow in places & i have to size down in the high soled thongs. In the regular thongs I'd say TTS, & TTS for wide feet, otherwise size down.

I've had my RJ begonias and although they were a bit misshapen when they arrived they have straightened up and all of them are OK. Unlike a lot of other QVC plants these ones had good instructions which I am following to the letter.

CC
Mine arrived today look sort of ok but if like the rest may come away from the “teabag” pot when trying to pot up.

Further to Sutton’s, he said they never ever described as in 9cm pots but rather 9 cm high. Well mine were at least 9 bliddy inches high. He has taken the description up with Q.

candycane

Mine were about 9mm high :D To be fair some were about 3 inches high and they are still alive. The tiny ones have gone to plant heaven. As for QVC, it wouldn't be the first time they leave out or get wrong the important bits of information.

CC

boffy

VIP Shopper
Two lone Stans giving good reviews.

not surprised QVC oversell pratically everything sell and have little respect for what they are sending out vis thier suppliers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikneway
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks