Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet the latest post is someone begging for easy pays to buy a very expensive B&W item..

Looking at Q the highest priced item is one at £135, then £105 then lots around £75ish.

Her own business what she spends her money on but perhaps she should read e
post about 10 down and mentioned here before buying as IMO the economy is going to get much much tougher and if she needs EP she’s unlikely to have a lot spare.

I use EZP if I want to try something and if I return I am not waiting ages for a refund on the full cost.So many people these days take the credit cards to the max. That would give me nightmares but now I am retired there is no debt ( and very little when I was working full time)

I have used easy pay in the past but then by 2nd payment just want the damned thing done with.

I agree I really think we are heading for one of the biggest recessions since the one between WWI and WWII. The normal essentials like food will have massive price rises, businesses will close because of the virus and not being able to operate the way they did massive unemployment. QVC and their fantasy high-end items they now sell will be in for a shock.

We think we are getting back to some sort of new normality only to find plagues of flies who’s droppings rot car paintwork and roofs.!!!
We’re coming to the end of a plague of birds. They have been particularly generous during lockdown and shared their ‘dollops’ on our cars, windows, patios, drives & garden furniture. Our window cleaner says he’s never had to shift so much shift.

Fortunately the birds have avoided my car and windows, but my friend told me yesterday (during a FaceTime coffee) that she was going to have to take her car in for repair. Apparently she went out to the car on Saturday morning and she said it looked as though her car had been bombed by a herd of flying cows. Heaven knows what the birds had been eating, but one of the deposits on her windscreen had actually cracked it. 😳

Fortunately the birds have avoided my car and windows, but my friend told me yesterday (during a FaceTime coffee) that she was going to have to take her car in for repair. Apparently she went out to the car on Saturday morning and she said it looked as though her car had been bombed by a herd of flying cows. Heaven knows what the birds had been eating, but one of the deposits on her windscreen had actually cracked it. 😳
I blame Richard Jackson and his new updated ‘Bird Power Bird Food’ ;) :LOL:

Okay, anyone else having problems with the Facebook page? A few shares appeared this morning but all the visitor posts are from 22nd. I did notice yesterday all the latest posts are showing as the 22nd and nothing for the 23rd. I even went into the community to see if the latest ones there but no.

I just tried to look on their page and had to input one of those funny to read codes! Which I can barely make out with my eyesight. Then I couldn't see any visitor posts at all.

Yesterday only old posts for me too but I haven’t looked today.

Couldn't access any of my order details this morning which was a bummer as I was in the middle of a letter of complaint and needed details.

Arsebook seems back to normal. What is the photo from Vie O'kane about? Possibly beauty related? If so that me in the dark.Lol

I’m in the dark about that too, LATI. Maybe an opportunist blogger? If you click on their name a whole list of companies appears under a “related pages“ title. 😳

And FB is certainly back to normal because the “complaints” posts have started again. 🙄

Woo Hoo!!!! Birkenstocks have been mentioned. Someone asked about Honora which I noticed mentioned a few times over the past week. A reply said Birkenstocks. No idea they haven't realized it's years since they were last one.

Wonder if Honora are on the way out too?

Woo Hoo!!!! Birkenstocks have been mentioned. Someone asked about Honora which I noticed mentioned a few times over the past week. A reply said Birkenstocks. No idea they haven't realized it's years since they were last one.

Wonder if Honora are on the way out too?
I would say that's very likely Donna as there are only 8 items on the Q website and they're all in clearance.

Latest posts

Back