Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Over on FB some daft mare is bemoaning the fact she's placed 6 separate orders and still hasn't won anything. I hope the stuff she's ordered is stuff she actually intended to buy in the first place and not just for the sake of trying to win a prize, she's unlikely to win. Who ever wins the 10k jackpot will be a very lucky soul but ffs...wouldn't you just be better off looking down that list of prizes, and if it's something you really want..blooming well buy it for yourself - shop around for the best deal and buy it! No point in fannying around spending a small fortune (it all mounts up especially with their exhorbitant p&p) on little bits and bobs on the off chance you'll win something, and if you do win, there's no guarantee you'll win the prize you'd actually rather have. The prizes might look generous, but with people as gullible as this lady..there's only one winner and that's QVC!

It's like competitions on This Morning etc. they sometimes show a few winners, boasting about their lucky wins.
I always think about how many times/years have they been entering? racking up the cost of the premium rate phone calls.

Back to Q, I'm fed up of seeing that annoying spinning thing, every time I switch on it's there in the corner of the screen.

Very long strong post on Arsebook about beautybio- surprised it hasn’t been pulled by now.

I always taught my students that exclamation marks were the written equivalent of raising your voice. If there are people who think that the full stop is aggressive ! must frighten the s**t out of them 😱
Indeed!!!
Whoever makes these ridiculous rules? Where are they published? Someone needs to start a petition.

Indeed!!!
Whoever makes these ridiculous rules? Where are they published? Someone needs to start a petition.
& regarding &. I use it a lot & Mr B huffs & says it's not proper. Eh?

Do NOT enter a competition with someone who does not already have your phone/email details. They make their money from the phone calls but more importantly they sell your details and you are tortured for years afterwards .

If you look at that TV competition where you have to find the “hidden” word for £x win with the option of an extra £xx for guessing a second word. The small print tells you about the cost of the “hidden” word but look very closely and you will see that the cost of entering for extra word is several times that.

Over on FB some daft mare is bemoaning the fact she's placed 6 separate orders and still hasn't won anything. I hope the stuff she's ordered is stuff she actually intended to buy in the first place and not just for the sake of trying to win a prize, she's unlikely to win. Who ever wins the 10k jackpot will be a very lucky soul but ffs...wouldn't you just be better off looking down that list of prizes, and if it's something you really want..blooming well buy it for yourself - shop around for the best deal and buy it! No point in fannying around spending a small fortune (it all mounts up especially with their exhorbitant p&p) on little bits and bobs on the off chance you'll win something, and if you do win, there's no guarantee you'll win the prize you'd actually rather have. The prizes might look generous, but with people as gullible as this lady..there's only one winner and that's QVC!
What's the betting that the winner will be the same person who stole my crown?

Someone needs to explain to the person on FB that the odds are 300 to 1, according to DF, so six purchases just won’t cut it and they need to make 300. Well, that will be what the Flintoid was hoping people will aim for.

It's like competitions on This Morning etc. they sometimes show a few winners, boasting about their lucky wins.
I always think about how many times/years have they been entering? racking up the cost of the premium rate phone calls.

Back to Q, I'm fed up of seeing that annoying spinning thing, every time I switch on it's there in the corner of the screen.
I have a friend who won one of those, and she has been back a least once a year on one of their promotion events.

I deliberately am not buying anything because I dont like these obviously desperate competition promotions. Why not offer everybody free postage or a real discount or free gift with purchase! competitions are easily fixed

I won’t be buying anything from them either until this ”over egged” promotion ends. Mind you, I buy very little from QVC nowadays as I can often find things cheaper elsewhere, but I certainly wouldn‘t buy something just for the excitement of spinning a wheel ..... and losing.

Is it qvc back to you, on Facebook sorry for being stupid? Cos a few come up not sure which one. Help needed thank you x

Is it qvc back to you, on Facebook sorry for being stupid? Cos a few come up not sure which one. Help needed thank you x
It’s just QVC. If you search QVC on Facebook it should look like this.

Attachments

• 30F8D907-2952-4D2F-AF91-0EE0A77CFB23.jpeg
    30F8D907-2952-4D2F-AF91-0EE0A77CFB23.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 114
My laptop died on Xmas morning new one on ship crossing the ocean.

I am using my mobile and can get on the.QVC Facebook but cannot read the. Community. I get an error message saying link no longer works or I am restricted from seeing the.page. Now.QVC banned me years back but I Always could read comments

Donna tap the small “back to previous page” at the bottom, and when it does, tap the big arrow top left and you should be able to read the comments then. Don’t ask me why it does it but it’s QVC so no surprise there then 😜

Latest posts

Back