Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My laptop died on Xmas morning new one on ship crossing the ocean.

I am using my mobile and can get on the.QVC Facebook but cannot read the. Community. I get an error message saying link no longer works or I am restricted from seeing the.page. Now.QVC banned me years back but I Always could read comments
I’ve had the same trouble for weeks. I miss my daily dose of QVCidiots.

Edit: just seen Shopperholic’s comment, thanks.

I wonder whether we should start a competition on here (no prizes) to see who can find the person who's had the most fruitless spins of the wheel. Today a lady has quoted 20, ok this is between herself and her mother....but 20!!!! The competition's not even been going a fortnight yet. All I can say is that I sincerely hope that when they do the draw for the grand prize at the end of the month that she wins it, because she'll need it to pay for all the p&p her purchases must've incurred - It doesn't bear thinking about. With customers who spend like that, no wonder they're managing to stay afloat in such difficult times, and I'm sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I've bought quite a lot from my catalogue lately, nowhere near 20 items in a less than a fortnight. If I had, I'd have paid a £3.99 delivery charge for the entire order, most of it would be delivered next day, or I could pay nothing using click and collect via my local corner shop. No gimmicks. I am staggered by people's gullability, and even more staggered that people would actually expect to win, and complain publicly when they don't.

After shopping with QVC for about 25 years, I finally decided to start ordering online. Basically because I liked a couple of diamonique rings in the clearance sale, and had to order online to get 20% off. I set it all up, made my order, then received an e mail offering me £5 off my next online order. The following week decided to buy the pies TSV. Well, the fiver will almost cover the p&p thinks I! When trying to put in the code, came up ‘code already redeemed ‘ Phoned customer service and was told the code wouldn’t apply as I was an existing customer! Why offer it to me then?

Sorry still will not let.me read community posts. Did.try the method shown here.

Sorry Donna It works for me, I tap community, then when you scroll down but it won’t let you go any further and it tells you to go back to previous page, don’t tap the big box but the little box that says this, then after it’s gone back tap the top left arrow after it, then if you’re not still on it tap community again then scroll down and it should work, it works for me. I only stumbled on this way by accident.

What happens for me.
Hit community get the error the exclamation of link no longer works. Or you have been restricted.

I get no boxes just arrows to go back. Yes the message is in a box but it is arrows to go back etc.

Just went and tried again. I cannot scroll down from the pink box telling me no. Now I am using my mobile no.laptop still. Crossing the ocean.

What happens for me.
Hit community get the error the exclamation of link no longer works. Or you have been restricted.

I get no boxes just arrows to go back. Yes the message is in a box but it is arrows to go back etc.

Just went and tried again. I cannot scroll down from the pink box telling me no. Now I am using my mobile no.laptop still. Crossing the ocean.

I don’t get the link no longer works but get the pink box, the bit were it says go back to previous page right underneath that box, I tap, give it a second then tap the arrow top left, then scroll down and it works, the community comments appear. I’m on an iPhone Donna I’m not sure if that makes any difference, hope you get it sorted. ❤️

After shopping with QVC for about 25 years, I finally decided to start ordering online. Basically because I liked a couple of diamonique rings in the clearance sale, and had to order online to get 20% off. I set it all up, made my order, then received an e mail offering me £5 off my next online order. The following week decided to buy the pies TSV. Well, the fiver will almost cover the p&p thinks I! When trying to put in the code, came up ‘code already redeemed ‘ Phoned customer service and was told the code wouldn’t apply as I was an existing customer! Why offer it to me then?
FFS!

Simple answer here: as usual, Q don't know their arse from their elbow! At some point, I hope, someone who gives a chuff will take over the reins at Q and professionalism will break out...I'm not holding my breath!

I see a post from an unfortunate winner of the spin thing. When she went to redeem her prize it was refused because the item she ordered was on advanced order.
This is in the T&C but how many normal bods read or expect this from their “friends” at Q.
That’s just disgusting! It’s not the customer’s fault the item is on advance order only. It’s still a commitment to buy and part with money. I would be livid.

People saying perhaps once the prize won you would cancel the order with others saying you could send items back which is basically the same (except for the postage cash cow).

Crikey you would have to be fond of a novelty to go to all that bother for a bit of free tat.

I see a post from an unfortunate winner of the spin thing. When she went to redeem her prize it was refused because the item she ordered was on advanced order.
This is in the T&C but how many normal bods read or expect this from their “friends” at Q.
This person obviously doesn't understand that Advanced Orders don't actually exist so of course she couldn't redeem a prize when the item ordered may never come back into stock. If the details of this promotion were hidden away or written in the style of government lockdown rules I could understand someone not being aware of this clause. In fact they are on the homepage & for once they are easy to follow, they even include time as well as date details. Judgemental, Moi?

People saying perhaps once the prize won you would cancel the order with others saying you could send items back which is basically the same (except for the postage cash cow).

Crikey you would have to be fond of a novelty to go to all that bother for a bit of free tat.
But you could return it 60 days later under the MBG so you would still have not bought anything. Or do QVC only send prizes out in two months’ time? (Probably!)

Latest posts

Back