Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst I find Trinny irritating to say the least I have used quite a bit of her make up and have really like what I have tried,
I stopped watching her youtube channel when all it was was her cosmetics brand.
A friend got the eye primer and had a nasty reaction to it, so even if you patch test, you're not going to test your under eye area...so just be careful

Fashion expert🤔 Decides to become a beauty expert. Knows loads of.the.right people to push.her brand. Oh, and no doubt has rich boyfriend Satchi to back her vanity brand.

I bet quite a few on here know more about cosmetics than she does.
Indeed. One big fake. Mind, hair, body, face. It's soooooo obvious. How can anyone take her skin care line seriously?
Having said that, people do so with Karcrashian. Oh what the talentless feel the need to do....
Rant over....for now...

Not SM but read this in one of the Q reviews, don’t ask me how I came across it because it is Eek from Michelle Mone & I would never put 1p of my money her way.This proves how sycophantic some of these people are thanking her profusely so they can buy! Item 343277 a hunky Eek necklace, £366 + £5.95 p&p & someone is so grateful because people with little money can buy.What ? you have just paid out £371.95 for a glass necklace, little brain more like, little money my ****.

Not SM but read this in one of the Q reviews, don’t ask me how I came across it because it is Eek from Michelle Mone & I would never put 1p of my money her way.This proves how sycophantic some of these people are thanking her profusely so they can buy! Item 343277 a hunky Eek necklace, £366 + £5.95 p&p & someone is so grateful because people with little money can buy.What ? you have just paid out £371.95 for a glass necklace, little brain more like, little money my ****.
I agree & I'm sure those who watch too much QVC develop Little Brain Syndrome. This is a condition that makes the person flatter an organisation, & people they'll never meet, in addition to believing this is the only place goods or services can be obtained, as can be seen from the following:
'I neeeeeeeeeed some new Peony flowers. Is there going to be any TSV's soon.'
Note to the person who sent this request - PEONY FLOWERS HAS A WEBSITE.

I haven't ever paid much attention to the presenters Twitter feeds before. But having a nosey before and it's utterly bizarre how they communicate with each other, solely about stuff they will be selling. What a weird world to live in!

Has anyone looked at the subtitles on those video clips on the front page of Arsebook? They are deplorable. The one with Dale & the stoilest doing the shoes and AY in the studio are there today. Is it voice recognition software? If so it isn’t coping very well with their accents and as it keeps typing color is it an American system which wouldn’t stand a chance in hell with that lot.

Latest posts

Back