Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Less than complimentary comment about a Live Unlimited dress so I had a look:mysmilie_466: & it's as busy as the one AY was wearing a few days ago. Why would anyone design such a thing? Why would anyone consider paying nearly £85 to receive it?
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Striped-Hanky-Hem-Shirt-Dress.product.181840.html?sc=IROA

Then I had a look at the other offerings & the person on with Anne Dawson isn't doing the clothes any favours.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Printed-Shirt-Dress.product.181854.html?sc=IROA

The main colour is too reminiscent of baby poop.

Well both those offerings are what I would describe as ugly, hideous, sh-te. They must have an extremely low opinion of their customers to offer such rubbish.

That woman guest/brand/whatever presenter with Ann Dawson was one miserable and aggressive so and so, even if I was still a QVC customer, which I’m not, or loved QVC fashion, which I most certainly don’t, on principle she’d not have gotten one penny from me. She didn’t even try to be likeable or smile.

Well both those offerings are what I would describe as ugly, hideous, sh-te. They must have an extremely low opinion of their customers to offer such rubbish.

I totally agree Bb. They are really awful & I was fascinated by the way the BA pulled at the dresses & kept moving around.

That woman guest/brand/whatever presenter with Ann Dawson was one miserable and aggressive so and so, even if I was still a QVC customer, which I’m not, or loved QVC fashion, which I most certainly don’t, on principle she’d not have gotten one penny from me. She didn’t even try to be likeable or smile.

I felt the same as you, Shopps. I watched her twice because I'd never seen anyone present their clothes in that way before. However, many years ago the Q sold Deans bears & the man who demonstrated them was really, really unpleasant. This was in the days of Kara Tritton & Katie John & he would snarl at them throughout the whole hour, even our younger daughter commented on how nasty he was & she was only 8.

So, QVC Facebook page.

A man wants to know about a blond model who is hot and can they pass on his phone number to her?:puke:

Also, this one is getting likes.

QVC It really brings to light how QVC look after customers , any problems customers have they just sweep it under the table and hope the problem goes away. I still have an expensive garden hose that I can't use because of a plastic fitting that can't be replaced in the U.K . I will repeat again to QVC. "WHY DO YOU SELL THINGS WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NEED PARTS REPLACING BUT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY IN THIS COUNTRY. Every hose pipe eventually need new plastic fittings as they sometimes crack , that's the reason why company's like hoselock sell so many.

So, QVC Facebook page.

A man wants to know about a blond model who is hot and can they pass on his phone number to her?:puke:

Also, this one is getting likes.

QVC It really brings to light how QVC look after customers , any problems customers have they just sweep it under the table and hope the problem goes away. I still have an expensive garden hose that I can't use because of a plastic fitting that can't be replaced in the U.K . I will repeat again to QVC. "WHY DO YOU SELL THINGS WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NEED PARTS REPLACING BUT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY IN THIS COUNTRY. Every hose pipe eventually need new plastic fittings as they sometimes crack , that's the reason why company's like hoselock sell so many.

I saw the telephone request - a definite :puke:

Two posts & nearly 40 comments about Ms Huntley the Elder's obsession with the latest con to get customers to spend more, sorry, the 'Shop & Save for Summer' voucher. Someone's put on a screen shot of a toe-curling post sent to her ending with the words: 'thank you for being you x'. Bleurgh.

Two posts & nearly 40 comments about Ms Huntley the Elder's obsession with the latest con to get customers to spend more, sorry, the 'Shop & Save for Summer' voucher. Someone's put on a screen shot of a toe-curling post sent to her ending with the words: 'thank you for being you x'. Bleurgh.

“Thank you for being you”.....Oh.....my.....gawd! :mysmilie_507:

Less than complimentary comment about a Live Unlimited dress so I had a look:mysmilie_466: & it's as busy as the one AY was wearing a few days ago. Why would anyone design such a thing? Why would anyone consider paying nearly £85 to receive it?
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Striped-Hanky-Hem-Shirt-Dress.product.181840.html?sc=IROA

Then I had a look at the other offerings & the person on with Anne Dawson isn't doing the clothes any favours.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Printed-Shirt-Dress.product.181854.html?sc=IROA

The last one would make twiggy look obese

Chuntley just loves posing sexually and loves being lusted after, she’d get a lot more money and recognition in “top shelf” magazines than QVC, both her and Claire Sutton look so out of place with their knockers out, flirting and acting all girly wirly on a shopping channel, just doesn’t look right.

Chuntley just loves posing sexually and loves being lusted after, she’d get a lot more money and recognition in “top shelf” magazines than QVC, both her and Claire Sutton look so out of place with their knockers out, flirting and acting all girly wirly on a shopping channel, just doesn’t look right.

Chuntley also is up for a spot of gardening if I recall.She was famous for exhibiting her marvellous bush and having it cut on TV (I may not have the facts completely correct but it involved a bush and CH).Is there no end to this womans talents?

It was something about a Qvc gardening guest doing work on her bush and back passage. Who exactly is in charge at QVC?

Latest posts

Back